1st cycle with Clomid (TTC#1)

Got my bfp today. ......:happydance: so excited and happy:flower:

Hi ladies! I haven't been able to update at all this past month but wanted to tell you all I got a BFP today!!! Blood test confirmed, just praying this one sticks around!!!

What great news, ladies! Nice to see two more BFP's in the group...so encouraging! :)

Good luck and congrats! xx

Ok, ladies. What do you think? I'm on CD 10 (took first cycle of Clomid CD 3-7), and yesterday went for first ultrasound. Dr. was pretty positive that I'm responding well, and measured a follicle of 14mm on my left ovary. Interesting, since I've been feeling twinges on that side for 4 days now. She said we should BD this weekend (and boy are we! ;)), and then Monday afternoon I go in for a 2nd ultrasound to check progress. Feeling very encouraged that this might be it for us!

So a bit of an update from me, since I haven't posted in awhile. Second US showed a 20mm follicle, and blood progesterone levels confirmed that I did OV on this first round, so I'm staying encouraged that it will happen again. I'm now on CD2, since the lovely :witch: arrived with a vengeance yesterday.

A couple of questions for you ladies -

Anyone else have a ridiculously painful AF after Clomid? I've never had cramps as bad or as constant as I did yesterday. Wowzers. Preparation for childbirth pain? ;) Also, AF was suuuper heavy from the beginning. Normally she comes on a bit more gradually, but this was just BAM!

Also, I'm going to order a BBT thermometer this weekend, and start temping. Any recommendations or things to take into consideration? Thanks in advance for the advice.

Hope you all are doing well out there!! :hugs:

Hi folks can I join?
Im starting provera on wednesday followed by clomid when I get af. My fs has given me 3 cycles worth.
Im excited of our next step but also afraid incase I dont respond to it :(

I will KC- how are you doing? I havent been keeping up very well!

Hi ladies! I haven't been able to update at all this past month but wanted to tell you all I got a BFP today!!! Blood test confirmed, just praying this one sticks around!!!

Yay!!! Congrats!!!! Keep us posted :thumbup:

Well I'm on my 3rd round of Clomid and my doctor upped me to 150mg this time. I am on CD10 so I am just waiting to O.

I so hope this is my last round of this stuff!!

So excited for you :happydance:

Thank you! I am happy too :happydance: My hormones were low level, so I have to go back for a blood test again on Monday to make sure they are rising. I hope round three does the trick. Are you responding to the meds at all? Doing IUI and trigger?

No IUI or trigger and the first round she was ok with becasue my Progesterone was 15.2 but this 2nd round it was only 11.2 so she upped me this month. I'm so tired of this stuff so please pray this round works!!!!

I will pray you get your :BFP: soon girl!

Woohoo, CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ok, ladies. What do you think? I'm on CD 10 (took first cycle of Clomid CD 3-7), and yesterday went for first ultrasound. Dr. was pretty positive that I'm responding well, and measured a follicle of 14mm on my left ovary. Interesting, since I've been feeling twinges on that side for 4 days now. She said we should BD this weekend (and boy are we! ;)), and then Monday afternoon I go in for a 2nd ultrasound to check progress. Feeling very encouraged that this might be it for us!

So a bit of an update from me, since I haven't posted in awhile. Second US showed a 20mm follicle, and blood progesterone levels confirmed that I did OV on this first round, so I'm staying encouraged that it will happen again. I'm now on CD2, since the lovely :witch: arrived with a vengeance yesterday.

Anyone else have a ridiculously painful AF after Clomid? I've never had cramps as bad or as constant as I did yesterday. Wowzers. Preparation for childbirth pain? ;) Also, AF was suuuper heavy from the beginning. Normally she comes on a bit more gradually, but this was just BAM!

Also, I'm going to order a BBT thermometer this weekend, and start temping. Any recommendations or things to take into consideration? Thanks in advance for the advice.

Good luck to you Cardamama for this next cycle. Good luck with the temping. Just remember to buy a digital one and remember to take at the same time every morning and do it before you do anything else. Don't even get out of bed yet or talk.

Hi folks can I join?
Im starting provera on wednesday followed by clomid when I get af. My fs has given me 3 cycles worth.
Im excited of our next step but also afraid incase I dont respond to it :(

Good luck on the clomid mumface!!!

Ok ladies! Got my 2nd blood test done today, numbers are rising, Thank GOD! Keep your faith ladies, over two years TTC, it can happen!

Hi, I got my first af last week without meds after clomid, the cramps were there but only lasted two days, the bleeding wasnt too heavy either and it finished on cd5 instead of the normal cd7, a very good af compared to provera that was terrible just like how you describe. I started 100mg, worried because I am still not having any side effects as like I did on 50mg... hoping for the best though...

Good luck, I monitor with ultrasounds, 50mg no ovulation!

Hello ladies, hope every one is doing well. Had my mid cycle ultrasound today and found out we have 10 eggs! So they decidednot to give me my noverall injection shot. Didn't want to overstimulate the overies or be like octomom lol. Waiting for my positive on my opk then plenty of baby dancing. Maybe we will get lucky and catch one of them. Only 2 of the 10 were the size they need to be but the rest could grow. Uterine lining was where it needed to be.

Hello ladies, hope every one is doing well. Had my mid cycle ultrasound today and found out we have 10 eggs! So they decidednot to give me my noverall injection shot. Didn't want to overstimulate the overies or be like octomom lol. Waiting for my positive on my opk then plenty of baby dancing. Maybe we will get lucky and catch one of them. Only 2 of the 10 were the size they need to be but the rest could grow. Uterine lining was where it needed to be.

Wow, that all sounds great. Good luck!!!

So second round of clomid, 100mg - 8mm follicle on cd13! what are the chances I will ovulate on cd20? I am hating this rollercoaster ride, surely my follicles should be bigger than that on cd13!!! Dh and I are completely gutted! :cry:

Holy COW that is a good response!

Holy COW that is a good response!

Thank you! Yeah we were a bit shocked too!

So I am clomid resistant!!!! my dr has taken me off it and wants me to come for a scan after af to see how thick my uterine lining is as it can be preventing ovulation? Anybody heard of this??

I am totally shattered!

Update: tested this morning and bfn. Figures as much. Don't know why I keep thinking anything will change. We had 11 eggs. What a joke. Been crying all morning. Waiting for the witch to arrive Wednesday then off to round 5 of clomid..

So I am clomid resistant!!!! my dr has taken me off it and wants me to come for a scan after af to see how thick my uterine lining is as it can be preventing ovulation? Anybody heard of this??

I am totally shattered!

oh girl, i'm so sorry. That stinks! Just remember clomid is NOT the only option! There are plenty of other things out there that can help you conceive. Hang in there. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->