1st cycle with Clomid (TTC#1)

has anyone of you experienced post clomid symptoms...? I don't know if its that or what it is. I am an emotional wreck, I have cramps and a a light headache all the time and very tired, I am now 3dpo.

I heard clomid does give you very weird symptoms post ovulation, it can be very confusing because most of the symptoms feel like a bfp. Good luck! sounds good though

My friend just confirmed the same happened to her on Clomid... she used Clomid and IVF for over a year and then decided she is tired of the extra chemicals being dumped in her body and started using Agnus Castus as well as fertipil and pre-seed from Dis-Chem 2 months later she is now 6 weeks pregnant. If Clomid doesn't work this round I am going on the above natural and herbal meds. Worth a try and she said she felt great and had a healthy 28 day cycle for the first time in a year...

Ok, ladies. What do you think? I'm on CD 10 (took first cycle of Clomid CD 3-7), and yesterday went for first ultrasound. Dr. was pretty positive that I'm responding well, and measured a follicle of 14mm on my left ovary. Interesting, since I've been feeling twinges on that side for 4 days now. She said we should BD this weekend (and boy are we! ;)), and then Monday afternoon I go in for a 2nd ultrasound to check progress. Feeling very encouraged that this might be it for us!

Ok, ladies. What do you think? I'm on CD 10 (took first cycle of Clomid CD 3-7), and yesterday went for first ultrasound. Dr. was pretty positive that I'm responding well, and measured a follicle of 14mm on my left ovary. Interesting, since I've been feeling twinges on that side for 4 days now. She said we should BD this weekend (and boy are we! ;)), and then Monday afternoon I go in for a 2nd ultrasound to check progress. Feeling very encouraged that this might be it for us!

Good luck to you! I hope your first cycle is successful for you too! I just did mine and it worked!

Good luck to you! I hope your first cycle is successful for you too! I just did mine and it worked!

Congratulations! Good to know it worked first round for you. I'm in my 2ww on round three..

Congratulations! Good to know it worked first round for you. I'm in my 2ww on round three..

Good luck to you Danni on this 3rd round. Let it be your lucky one!!! :hugs:

i am on 8 cd today will start using ovulation sticks from 10 cd hope the ovulation happen soon..:happydance:

Girls! The weirdest thing ever - I know using an OPK does NOT mean u are preg as LH and HCG is different but does anyone know why I would get a pos OPK on 9dpo? so strange! has anyone else had this before?

That's both great and sad to hear about your M/C. Hopefully Clomid will do the trick for you! I MAY be going on Clomid if my AF shows up this week. I have not had an AF for over a year, and just had light spotting in November. I am taking Provera to induce it again. Sending lots of positive energy your way!!

Girls! The weirdest thing ever - I know using an OPK does NOT mean u are preg as LH and HCG is different but does anyone know why I would get a pos OPK on 9dpo? so strange! has anyone else had this before?

You could be ovulating early or the clomid is still in your system and its a false positive. I ovulate on cd 13-14 on clomid and off clomid.

You could be ovulating early or the clomid is still in your system and its a false positive. I ovulate on cd 13-14 on clomid and off clomid.

Hey Dannixo - yeah I ovulated on CD14-15 I read up about the +opk... its due to the rise of estrogen so its either because I could be pregnant or AF is on her way...due to arrive 26/27 Feb... Fingers crossed 3 more days to test!:wacko:

Hey ladies,
AF got me so into my second cycle of Clomid :(
TMI question, my AF this cycle is very dark and mostly clots. I do have clots regularly but my AF is bright red, so wondering if Clomid had caused this very dark AF as that is the only thing I did different this cycle.

Hey ladies,
AF got me so into my second cycle of Clomid :(
TMI question, my AF this cycle is very dark and mostly clots. I do have clots regularly but my AF is bright red, so wondering if Clomid had caused this very dark AF as that is the only thing I did different this cycle.

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that. My af was really heavy and I clotted on clomid more. I usually have bad periods anyways. Fingers crossed for next month!

Still negative opk... still managed to bd last night currently on cd 12 hoping for a positive tommrw.... will try to bd this week don't want to lose this month.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->