1st cycle with Clomid (TTC#1)

Hi Ladies, so I had all sorts of crazy symptoms all sounded so promising! AF is 4 days late and I finally went for a blood test and found out this afternoon it was negative...

On to month 6 of TTC! GL to everyone else

Hi Ladies, so I had all sorts of crazy symptoms all sounded so promising! AF is 4 days late and I finally went for a blood test and found out this afternoon it was negative...

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that. My fingers are crossed and prayers sent for next month.

Aww so sorry....gl for the next cycle...:hugs:

Hi girls may i join?
I have a lap and dye on monday with a view to starting clomid if im not blocked.
Would i have to wait for af before taking it? My last cycle was a shocking 104 days so i really dont want to wait any longer.
ALso wud clomid regulate my af's?
:flower:

Sorry sweetie. Good luck next cycle! :hugs:

Any updates ladies? How is everyone doing?

i am currently on 7 Dpo having few symptoms:

1dpo - nothing
2dpo - woke up with a sore throat.
3dpo - cramping, lotion like cm, stuffy nose, sore throat, heart burns
4dpo - strong cramping, tiredness, headache, stuffy nose lotion cm, heartburns
5dpo - insomnia, major headache
6dpo - stuffy nose, sore throat, headache cervix position very low and closed,gassy and heartburns, leg aches
7dpo - sore throat ,really bad cough , and boobs hurt when bra is on getting up middle of the night for food.............

Have loads of promising symptoms hoping for a BFP this month..:hugs:

1dpo - nothing
6dpo - stuffy nose, sore throat, headache cervix position very low and closed,gassy and heartburns, leg aches
7dpo - sore throat ,really bad cough , and boobs hurt when bra is on getting up middle of the night for food.............

Good luck! Sounds like a bfp!!! I have no idea when I ovulated, had pain last week for two days, but today nothing, left nipple really sore, eating everything in sight and got a strange sour/metalic taste in my mouth since this morning, praying its a bfp for both of us!!

1dpo - nothing

1dpo - nothing

Good luck! Sounds like a bfp!!! I have no idea when I ovulated, had pain last week for two days, but today nothing, left nipple really sore, eating everything in sight and got a strange sour/metalic taste in my mouth since this morning, praying its a bfp for both of us!!

Good luck to both of you girls!!! :hugs: :dust:

Good luck to both of you girls in your two week wait.

Afm- I took day 3 pills today so just waiting to finish them up and ovulate.

Taste is gone, boobs no longer sore, fell absolutely normal, waiting for af now - got my period pimple so she should be here any day now... SO I am out... good luck to the rest of you!

Taste is gone, boobs no longer sore, fell absolutely normal, waiting for af now - got my period pimple so she should be here any day now... SO I am out... good luck to the rest of you!

Your not out until the witch shows up. Fingers crossed and sticky baby dust sent your way! Hope she stays away.

Hi ladies! I haven't been able to update at all this past month but wanted to tell you all I got a BFP today!!! Blood test confirmed, just praying this one sticks around!!!

Hi ladies! I haven't been able to update at all this past month but wanted to tell you all I got a BFP today!!! Blood test confirmed, just praying this one sticks around!!!

Yay!!! Congrats!!!! Keep us posted :thumbup:

I will KC- how are you doing? I havent been keeping up very well!

Well I'm on my 3rd round of Clomid and my doctor upped me to 150mg this time. I am on CD10 so I am just waiting to O.

I so hope this is my last round of this stuff!!

So excited for you :happydance:

Well I'm on my 3rd round of Clomid and my doctor upped me to 150mg this time. I am on CD10 so I am just waiting to O.

Thank you! I am happy too :happydance: My hormones were low level, so I have to go back for a blood test again on Monday to make sure they are rising. I hope round three does the trick. Are you responding to the meds at all? Doing IUI and trigger?

Thank you! I am happy too :happydance: My hormones were low level, so I have to go back for a blood test again on Monday to make sure they are rising. I hope round three does the trick. Are you responding to the meds at all? Doing IUI and trigger?

No IUI or trigger and the first round she was ok with becasue my Progesterone was 15.2 but this 2nd round it was only 11.2 so she upped me this month. I'm so tired of this stuff so please pray this round works!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->