1st cycle with Clomid (TTC#1)

Hi, congrats on BFP babyisom!
I took my first clomid tonight, took them out of the pack and there are little Ms on them and my OH said "aww it's M for mommy" made me smile lol

Congrats on the BFP! Glad to see one in this thread! The :witch: showed up on me today so I will be moving onto my 2nd round. KC lets make this our time!!

Congrats on the BFP! Glad to see one in this thread! The :witch: showed up on me today so I will be moving onto my 2nd round. KC lets make this our time!!

Sorry about AF today girl. :-( Your second round will do the trick!!!

I'm with you girl!! Positive thoughts for us for sure :)

Good luck and please keep us posted!

Sorry the witch showed up for you. Fingers crossed for a lucky second round.

Ok so today is CD 14.... I did an OPK on cd12 at 11 am and got a positive.. I have taken 4 tests since then and all negative.. So am I or not to ovulation. I took CLOMID days 5-9. I'm so confused.

Ok so today is CD 14.... I did an OPK on cd12 at 11 am and got a positive.. I have taken 4 tests since then and all negative.. So am I or not to ovulation. I took CLOMID days 5-9. I'm so confused.

It is not abnormal to only get one positive, must people's LH surge is pretty short and it is good you caught it at all, you should ovulate in 24-48 hrs so get busy.

AHHHHHH that's good to hear.. Well we BD on Monday. And will do tonight.. How do I know if I ovulated? ( I have pros and don't know regularly)

Have anyone one of you ever experienced OV cramps. as its my 1st Clomid cycle this is the first time experiencing - AF type pains?
I am O'ing today...

Have anyone one of you ever experienced OV cramps. as its my 1st Clomid cycle this is the first time experiencing - AF type pains?
I am O'ing today...

I get pains/cramps every time I ovulate and yeah, it feels a little like AF cramps but can pinch a little more...good luck to you, you better get your BD'ing in!!!!!!

I am O'ing today...

I get pains/cramps every time I ovulate and yeah, it feels a little like AF cramps but can pinch a little more...good luck to you, you better get your BD'ing in!!!!!!

Ok cool so its normal! Thanks man! Yeah we danced last night and will again tonight! hahah I hope this first round of Clomid helps me like it did you! :hugs:

Congrats on the bfp! Sorry joy :hugs:

Afm: my temp has been all over the place (you can see my chart if you click my FF ticker)

Congrats on the bfp! Sorry joy :hugs:

Afm: my temp has been all over the place (you can see my chart if you click my FF ticker)

that chart looks nice actually. Looks like a nice implantation dip at 6dpo. Good luck!!!!!!!!

I'm out to :growlmad: Stupid:witch:

Hope we have more luck next month.

has anyone of you experienced post clomid symptoms...? I don't know if its that or what it is. I am an emotional wreck, I have cramps and a a light headache all the time and very tired, I am now 3dpo.

has anyone of you experienced post clomid symptoms...? I don't know if its that or what it is. I am an emotional wreck, I have cramps and a a light headache all the time and very tired, I am now 3dpo.

I heard clomid does give you very weird symptoms post ovulation, it can be very confusing because most of the symptoms feel like a bfp. Good luck! sounds good though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->