1st cycle with Clomid (TTC#1)

:witch: came today :cry::cry: had an appointment with the doctor will go for blood test tomrw and DH will go for a :spermy: test to"...... But she said will not. Start any medication until the reports come so this month no clomid :wacko: still keeping my hope ups and praying all reports come good and this is the month :happydance:

Hello Ladies!

I am so happy this morning! I am on CD14 and OV came right on schedule - thanks Clomid! First time in 3 months that I am O'ing! See my +OPK my saliva test also came up +!! :happydance::sex:

See pic!

Attachments

• OV CD14.jpg
    OV CD14.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 2
:cry: first round of clomid! cd12 - not one follicle on both ovaries... I hate this journey :cry:

had my blood test today have another on the 21 day of cycle .......... this is so frustrating its a never ending journey.....:cry:

:cry: first round of clomid! cd12 - not one follicle on both ovaries... I hate this journey :cry:

Trust me I am in major shock coz I am ovulating... but doesn't mean it'll happen! I have read that Clomid can take up to 3 months for you to start o'ing and getting follicles... Keep on believing doll! I am sure next clomid round will work! :hugs:

Hello Ladies!

I am so happy this morning! I am on CD14 and OV came right on schedule - thanks Clomid! First time in 3 months that I am O'ing! See my +OPK my saliva test also came up +!! :happydance::sex:

See pic!

all the best dear:hugs:

Can i join you all? Did my first cycle of clomid this month and am now waiting to see if it worked. I'm due to get AF Feb. 12th. Anyone else on same schedule as me? Good luck to everyone!!! :dust:

welcome :) Good luck- sending baby dust to you! I was supposed to see the :witch: today, but so far she is a no show- BUT also got a :bfn: this morning... the waiting game is the worst! I will be able to go for a blood test on the 15th if she still hasnt shown... hoping for that of course!

Any news of :bfp:

Hello Ladies!

See pic!

beautiful!!!!!!

Can i join you all? Did my first cycle of clomid this month and am now waiting to see if it worked. I'm due to get AF Feb. 12th. Anyone else on same schedule as me? Good luck to everyone!!! :dust:

welcome :) Good luck- sending baby dust to you! I was supposed to see the :witch: today, but so far she is a no show- BUT also got a :bfn: this morning... the waiting game is the worst! I will be able to go for a blood test on the 15th if she still hasnt shown... hoping for that of course!

YES, GOT IT THIS MORNING!!! Now just hoping it sticks! :happydance:

Thats Great news.......:happydance::hugs:

Any news???

I am on my 2nd cycle of Clomid and waiting to O. :wacko:

Baby dust!!!

yay congrats ttcbabyisom

I am sure it will stick! So awesome reading that Clomid worked for you!

YES, GOT IT THIS MORNING!!! Now just hoping it sticks! :happydance:[/QU

CONGRATS!!! that is so exciting!! happy and healthy 9 months to you :thumbup:

Can i join you all? Did my first cycle of clomid this month and am now waiting to see if it worked. I'm due to get AF Feb. 12th. FAnyone else on same schedule as me? Good luck to everyone!!! :dust:

Congratulations! Tons of sticky baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->