1st Day of Clomid!!!!!

Lashayttc - funny you should mention depression.
I had my 2nd clomid this morning and within the last 3 hours omg I felt down!
Maybe its because the weekend is over and im back at work tomorrow and the next weekend seems a lifetime away but id hate to think its the clomid......
Oh well, whatever side effects it may have they will all be worth it when we are cradling our babies <3

Lashayttc - funny you should mention depression.
I had my 2nd clomid this morning and within the last 3 hours omg I felt down!
Maybe its because the weekend is over and im back at work tomorrow and the next weekend seems a lifetime away but id hate to think its the clomid......
Oh well, whatever side effects it may have they will all be worth it when we are cradling our babies <3

Hopefully that's all it is. Mine was severe depression... random, intense crying, DH was scared to death lol. I would just walk aimlessly around the house, it was terrible.

Right now I'm dealing with terrible cramping from the Progesterone. I had it last month too. But I keep telling myself all the pain, aches, any sort of discomfort will be worth it to have a happy healthy baby.

Thank you for all the tips... cant wait for CD 5 to show up !
I'll keep you posted!

Im reading the big indications paper that comes with the clomid.... says i shouldnt drive while on the meds?!?! my skin could turn yellow?! haha this is crazy. I know they include all possible side effects but yellow skin?? really??? haha we will just have to waait and find out.

baby dust to all!!

Hi im ttc for a period of 6 months now. Nothing and its making me so depressed. I know that i am stress. But i just dont noe how to handle this stress that i am having. Do i start Clomid? Or is it not suitable as it is too early?

Hi im ttc for a period of 6 months now. Nothing and its making me so depressed. I know that i am stress. But i just dont noe how to handle this stress that i am having. Do i start Clomid? Or is it not suitable as it is too early?

Have you seen a doctor yet about ttc? They usually wont do much to help until you have ttc for 12 months. But I have pcos and blood work was showing I dont ovulate so I was sent for help after 6 months, had some investigations and was given clomid.
Its hard not to worry and stress but we have to be strong and distract ourselves. Maybe see a doctor about stress?

Thank you for all the tips... cant wait for CD 5 to show up !
I'll keep you posted!

Im reading the big indications paper that comes with the clomid.... says i shouldnt drive while on the meds?!?! my skin could turn yellow?! haha this is crazy. I know they include all possible side effects but yellow skin?? really??? haha we will just have to waait and find out.

baby dust to all!!

Yello skin? We will look like the simpsons :haha:
As for not driving then how do they propose we get to work? I think the driving thing is if you feel very dizzy or sick with it all.
Im on 3rd clmid tablet and so far nothing, a bit tearful yesterday but I blame af.

Hey ladies,

Well I did get my first +OPK last night and a few slight ov. pains. Today however I'm getting sharp pains!! Me and hubby DTD last night with Preseed and we'll go at it again for the next 2 - 3 days. Babydust!!!!

Hey ladies,

Well I did get my first +OPK last night and a few slight ov. pains. Today however I'm getting sharp pains!! Me and hubby DTD last night with Preseed and we'll go at it again for the next 2 - 3 days. Babydust!!!!

You are brave using opk's! Last time I used them I went off my nut with anxiety!
Ignorence is bliss.......
Good luck though!!

I don't think I would have enough patience to use OPK's, guess I'll have no choice if the CLomid doesn't work though. GL to you lady!

11dpo today for me... Looking for AF to show around the 21st... I don't feel like I am preggers this month, but I'm not out till the witch shows.

I don't think I would have enough patience to use OPK's, guess I'll have no choice if the CLomid doesn't work though. GL to you lady!

11dpo today for me... Looking for AF to show around the 21st... I don't feel like I am preggers this month, but I'm not out till the witch shows.

The OPK's work perfectly fine for me :)

Last night I did another OPK and in less than one minute it was super dark!!! We dtd again... however from I arrived at work this morning I've been having serious ovulation pains. More left side than any. Its been hurting all day!!! Im definitely ovulating today... Im hoping I dont be in this much pain to BD when I get offf... ugh it hurts soooo bad :(

I understand the pain, believe me! :(

After having 5 large follies, and the trigger shot, BDing was near impossible. I was in the worst pain I've ever been in for 4 days. Trying not to get to TMI lol, but one position that really worked well for DH and I was he had to stand up, and me on the edge of the bed. That's the only way I could deal with the pain.

Hoping the pain eases up for you. :)

Im in tears right now.... :'( I feel like we've tried and waited for so long and now DH cant seem to "Finish".. i feel so broken... :'(

Last day of clomid and hopefully my last EVER.......

Prayinglady my dp went thru a phase of not been able to finish, he admotted he was worrying about ttc. We had a talk, went shopping for some things to spice it up (tmi) and he was fine afterwards.
:dust:

Hi prayinglady ! Been there as well ! Don't be sad, this things "are normal".
Spicing it up actually does help!! Having "un programmed" BD or just prettending you are BD and not TTC is always good to set the mood. It must be hard when clomid makes you feel so bad! Hope you feel better tomorrow! :hugs:

Hi prayinglady ! Been there as well ! Don't be sad, this things "are normal".
Spicing it up actually does help!! Having "un programmed" BD or just prettending you are BD and not TTC is always good to set the mood. It must be hard when clomid makes you feel so bad! Hope you feel better tomorrow! :hugs:

Last day of clomid and hopefully my last EVER.......

mumface26! was it horrible? side effects? hope you didn't turn yellow!!!
I'll begin mine tomorrow, very afraid!!! :dohh::nope:

I was fine, only had 2or 3 hot flashes but I was absolutly fine :)
I just pray it leads to bfp to make it my last ever. Well last clomid pill for 2 or 3 years anyway :)

Hi Ladies!
I'm taking my last Clomid pill tonight! This is my very first round, they started me on the 50mg dose. I didn't really have any side effects besides a couple of headaches so I guess I should count myself lucky.

I am really super excited for this and I really hope that I get my BFP this cycle! DH and I have been trying for over 1 yr 5 months! It seems like forever and it's definitely been a roller coaster!

I hope that clomid is the answer for all of us and that we all get our precious babies soon!!!

Hi Ladies!
I'm taking my last Clomid pill tonight! This is my very first round, they started me on the 50mg dose. I didn't really have any side effects besides a couple of headaches so I guess I should count myself lucky.

I am really super excited for this and I really hope that I get my BFP this cycle! DH and I have been trying for over 1 yr 5 months! It seems like forever and it's definitely been a roller coaster!

I hope that clomid is the answer for all of us and that we all get our precious babies soon!!!

Good luck! I took my last clomid pill today too. Now all thats left to do is bd and hope!
I hve a follicular scan on march 27th, im hoping its worked.
I too was on 50mg.
Hey can we be clomid/cycle buds?

Sorry to hear Lady. :( DH and I haven't had that problem yet, but I'm sure if we have to go through many more months of this timed bding it's just a matter of time.

AF is due to show for me tomorrow, woke up to some semi-sore bbs this morning... hoping it's a good sign. Guess we'll see.

:dust: to you all, and good luck to the ones on their first month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->