1st FET cycle

Aww no why do u feel like that? Is it just the way ur feeling?
No new symtoms for me just feeling like crap. Belly ache urghh...

I just have terrible cramps but nothing else to report! I know what
I said before about cramps but I also know embies should have implanted by now.
Aarrrggghhhh! I HATE this!
Do you have a feeling?

I know. The waiting is a killer. I still have cramps now and again. They seem to go dosn into my legs aswell which is weird.
I have a feeling that i am but i think maybe that might b because iv convinced myself i am to get thru the tww being sane.
Sum people dont get any symptoms at all and get a bfp. I have a good feeling for all 3 of us i do.
I hope my symptoms are good or is it my body playing games.. i hope not and that i am. I am also hoping u get a bfp too xx

I really hope all 3 of us do! That would be so great! My partner told me this morning that hes telling himself it hasnt happened, that way if it has he will have a nice surprise. I cant think like that!
I so wanna test but know its stupid early and I couldnt handle a negative x

I couldnt think like that either. Yes too early to test i think but u know ur body. Do u not feel any different in urself? Ur body? X

Just terrible cramps really low down. I had no cramps when I git up this morning but now they are back! Ive stupidity been doing alot of googling and everyone seems to report sore boobs ... not for me.

Step away from google lol.
I have no sore boobs at all either.Everyone is different in their symptoms. I believe that if u really believe something and can actually visualise it, it will happen. I know that this experience is up n down but try n keep as positive as u can be. I figure that if its neg then im guna fall anyway arnt i so i might as well try n keep the tww as srressfree as possible and in order to be stressfree i need to convince myself im pregnant.
Dont get me wrong, i do have my down moments but so far, thinking this way is working for me.
Will it to happen...

Ok im gonna try really hard. So hope this works for the 3 of us.! Would be amazing! X

Hi ladies, no symptoms for me, well its still early days for me anyways, just the usual cramps, like u both I'm thinking it cant have worked as i have had cramps since transfer, they aren't terribly bad though!!
Im dreading tomorrow as i have to phone my boss!! she is a nightmare and gets me so worked up!! as if we havent got enough to worry about.

Clarkea not long now until ur test date :thumbup:

Mias mum what is ur official test date again?? 3 BFP's would be amazing ladies!! :flower: xx

Friday coming is my offical test date but something told me to test at 5 this morning. Of course it was negative. When I looked at the test a few hours later im sure I saw something. My partner says he saw it too but thinks its just the mark in the test where the positive line would be if there was one. Testing his theory I just ran a test under water to study it for the same line. There was a negative line but no indent.
Im so stupid! Should just have waited as I know 5 day is too early

There isnt usually indents that u can see so hopefully it was a faintnpositive for u. Dont give up hope as ur right. It was too early lol.

Mandy, dont worry about ur boss. Nothing is more important then this so dont let hee get y stressed.

I know 1 more day. Cant believe its nearly time. So nervous. Thats wats great bout talkin to u girls tho is that u know how i feel! X

Im super excited for you clarkea! You have done so well not to test early! I have everything for you and mandy!

I did another test earlier now ive started this madness and couldnt see a thing. I know fmu would be better but I couldnt wait!
Depressed much!

Everything crossed that should be lol. Silly phone x

Oh no. Stay strong. This cud still b ur time. It was too early to test keep telling urself that. I know it must be hard now u have tested but give it a few more days if u can xx

Keep thinking positive mias mum :thumbup: as u say ur official test date is still a few days away so dont give up hope.

Clarkea you have amazing will power!! lol im excited for u :winkwink:

Can i ask are u ladies on the progesterone pessaries?? im just asking as ive seen alot of woman on here mentioning that they have side effects from them that can also be signs of pregnancy but i dont even have any of those :wacko: xx

I am on the pessaries and also dont seem to have and symptoms other than cramps also x

Ha thanks. A lot of people say that with othee things lol.
Yes im on cyclogest also. I have heard some people say these can give u side effects but not everyone experiances the same ones xx

I had to change from the pessary as they were causing to much irritation (sorry TMI) ive not long started the new ones, its a gel this time think its called Crione gel, still progesterone but only need to use this one once a day. Just find it strange that i dont have any other side effects from it :wacko: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->