1st FET cycle

Sorry to do that to you! I do think emotional is a sign of early pregnancy!!

I reckon this thread will have 100% sucess

Good luck for today Clarkea, have everything crossed for u :flower:

x

Mias mum, have u tested again yet?? Hope u line gets darker :happydance:
x

OMG... Line is alot darker this morning! Looks like a:bfp: for me!
Im in shock! My partner and I both just sat in bed this morning crying.
I dont wanna be excited as its super early!

Clarkea FX for your test
:dust::dust::dust:

OMG... Line is alot darker this morning! Looks like a:bfp: for me!
Im in shock! My partner and I both just sat in bed this morning crying.
I dont wanna be excited as its super early!

Clarkea FX for your test
:dust::dust::dust:

awww im so pleased for u Congratulations!!!! :happydance:

x

Negative :,(

Congratulations miasmum xx

I am so sorry Clarkea :hugs: i was really hoping it was good news for u, i know there isnt anything i can say to make u feel better. :flower:

xx

Oh clarkea ... I dont know what to say either! Im so gutted for you. What test did you use?

I did two. Clear blue. Im devestated. I really thought i was pregnant. And with no embryos left and no sperm i feel lost.

I did two. Clear blue. Im devestated. I really thought i was pregnant. And with no embryos left and no sperm i feel lost.

I am so sad for u clarkea, are there no possible options left for u? x

Im gutted for you also! Take time to digest your news. Im here on the thread if you wanna natter and im sure mandy will be too x x

Hi girls. Thanks for ur support. Means alot. Had a bad day yesterday but had a long chat wiv hubby n thought maybe donar sperm may b an option for us. We cud do the sperm retrieval again but its likely the sperm had klienfelters which is probably why it didnt work.
Were going to srart living again and slip ivf into our lives rather then the other way around.

Miasmum congrats again on ur bfp. Im chuffed for u.
Xxx

Hi girls. Thanks for ur support. Means alot. Had a bad day yesterday but had a long chat wiv hubby n thought maybe donar sperm may b an option for us. We cud do the sperm retrieval again but its likely the sperm had klienfelters which is probably why it didnt work.
Were going to srart living again and slip ivf into our lives rather then the other way around.

Xxx

Glad you are able to look at other options Clarkea, and that you are feeling a bit better, life is just so cruel at times and its unfair we have to go through all that we do to try and have a family, i still dont have any signs or symptoms cant help but feel a bit negative at the moment. One week down, one to go. As mias mum says we are always here if ever you need to chat :flower:

How are you feeling mias mum?? xx

Xxx

Clarkea - I'm right there with you. Mine was also negative. We are lucky enough to have some embryos to try again, but it's $2500 a try for us. My husband and I had the same conversation about spending more time together and not letting this rule our lives. After the loss and this let down, we need to just be "us" for a while. I'm so sorry for you and hopefully we will both have our little miracles one day. :hugs:

Is there no way they can test the sperm first clarkea? I thought about you alot yesterday and I feel so bad for you. You seem a strong person and I admire you!

Im ok but worried my positive result has been caused by me taking pregnacare pregnancy for the last 3 weeks. Partner says im being paranoid and its only vitamins but I cant help but worry. The hospital want me to call back friday after testing again as I tested early and then they said they will book me in to see if its viable whatever thats supposed to mean.
I cant help but feel scared and that*something may go wrong.

Xxx

Clarkea - I'm right there with you. Mine was also negative. We are lucky enough to have some embryos to try again, but it's $2500 a try for us. My husband and I had the same conversation about spending more time together and not letting this rule our lives. After the loss and this let down, we need to just be "us" for a while. I'm so sorry for you and hopefully we will both have our little miracles one day. :hugs:

Sorry about your BFN baby me x

Is there no way they can test the sperm first clarkea? I thought about you alot yesterday and I feel so bad for you. You seem a strong person and I admire you!

Im ok but worried my positive result has been caused by me taking pregnacare pregnancy for the last 3 weeks. Partner says im being paranoid and its only vitamins but I cant help but worry. The hospital want me to call back friday after testing again as I tested early and then they said they will book me in to see if its viable whatever thats supposed to mean.
I cant help but feel scared and that*something may go wrong.

I think its only to be expected that you are worried, we worry about everything during this experience. Im sure it will be fine and you will have more reassurance on friday :flower:

My embryos are supposed to have implanted by today, but haven't really had any signs, no implantation bleeding or anything, can't help but think it hasn't worked. xx

I have also had no bleeding and felt so sure I was out I did go shopping with my friend for 12 hours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->