1st FET cycle

I know that ur hatching one wud have implated straight away and after my wednesday transfer, i knew that my embryo hopefully started to implant on sat snd finished implanting monday. Lol.

Im so nervous too but im defo going to wait till test day.
R u thinking of testing early?

I dont know if ill be able to stop myself. I have a huge stack of cheapies in the spare room and a early response not very well hidden in the laundry room lol

Yh im at 8 day today.

Oh bloody el!!! Ur guna test early with all them there lol. Wen do u think u will do it? X

Dont know ill just hold out as long as possible. Im due to test next friday and im meant to be working all day on the saturday. Im not sure ill be able to go if its negative, trying to be all happy when ill be so upset.

We need to think pregnant!
I need to stop googling too!

Hi ladies, i have also had some cramping today on & off, seems to be worse if im moving about, think its maybe just because of the interference yesterday :wacko:

wow Clareka 8 days!!! whens ur test date?? i dont know how i will feel regarding testing i would probably cave in and test before my test date!!

Mias mum when are you planning on testing?? having tests in the house would be so hard to resist especially if your little one implanted so soon.

xx

I dont know, im gonna try and hold off. Ill go after clarkea, shes first!

Its all very exciting :flower: think when i test i will get my other half to check it before i look at it, feel nervous even just thinking about it. x

Im more scared if it not working I think!
My cramping is awful right now. Worse thsn period pain I think and constant x

Its very hard to try and stay really positive but not to get your hopes up at the same time. Hope that your cramps are a good sign of ur little one settling in x

Me too! I posted yesterday to to clarkea to say about cramping when she was... maybe you read it?
When I was pregnant with my daughter the pains were so terrible I was sure I was about to come on and even bought tampons.

Im fed up of doing nothing - hsd a lazy day yesterday, only went to the school and back. Today I just watched daytime tv and popped to the supermarket before the school run.
I guess people do a lot worse when they are pregnant under natural circumstances x

Me too! I posted yesterday to to clarkea to say about cramping when she was... maybe you read it?
When I was pregnant with my daughter the pains were so terrible I was sure I was about to come on and even bought tampons.

Im fed up of doing nothing - hsd a lazy day yesterday, only went to the school and back. Today I just watched daytime tv and popped to the supermarket before the school run.
I guess people do a lot worse when they are pregnant under natural circumstances x

I am the same, i was so bored being at home, i ended up going to see my baby nephew for a few hours then went & did some shopping at the supermarket, sometimes i forget & go to lifts things, my tummy feels as though ive pulled a muscle, maybe because im guarding myself when im doing anything.
My friend has been through IVF twice so far and sadly it hasnt worked for her yet, but she was told not to lift anything and not to even hoover, but ive heard other people have been told to just act normal as it helps the blood flow to ur uterus when ur more active, I wasnt told anything at the hospital yesterday. x

I asked and they said to carry on as normal after resting the remainder of transfer day.
The said obviously not to go doing things like yoga or kick boxing but to carry on as normal.
People do all sorts before they know they are pregnant. I guess with ivf you will be extra cautious after everything we have been through! x

Hi girls.
I had the worst migraine yesterdayfrom 3pm all the way till i went to sleep. It started at 3 and by half 7 i was in bed it was that bad! I threw up from it aswell sorry tmi.
Got up this morning and just a badheadache now. I have never once had a migraine in my life so im takibg it as a symtom ha ha ha.
I dont even know if its a symptom or stress

How u ladies today.
Mandy, im 9dp now :) x

Hi girls.
I had the worst migraine yesterdayfrom 3pm all the way till i went to sleep. It started at 3 and by half 7 i was in bed it was that bad! I threw up from it aswell sorry tmi.
Got up this morning and just a badheadache now. I have never once had a migraine in my life so im takibg it as a symtom ha ha ha.
I dont even know if its a symptom or stress

How u ladies today.
Mandy, im 9dp now :) x

Morning clarkea im feeling fine thank you, just the odd cramps, glad to hear ur migraine has eased, lets hope its a symptom :winkwink: 9 days :happydance: when is ur official test date??
x

Glad ur ok. Test date is tuesday. I wont do it earlier plus hubby wont let me lol x

Poor you with the migraine but good if its a positive sign!
This is dragggggggggging!
How have you done 9 days clarkea? I feel mental already! My cramping was awful last night but when I woke up nothing. Had some mild cramps today but not as bad as yesterday. Last night I felt sure it had worked but now for some reason I feel less confident :-(

I know. Ive suprises myself lol. Tbh i think if we feel anything we think yes its worked but then when we dont feel anything u feel like it hasnt.
Its like trying to convince urself ur pregnant wen u dont feel any different. I think were guna feel up n down until we test arnt we. Feel like crap today :(

Any new symptoms anyone? For some reason I feel out already :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->