1st FET cycle

Lining has only grown by about 0.5mm since Friday! They won't up my dose of progynova as they say 8mg maximum. They won't let me take them as suppositories or give me patches. Have to go back again weds. I have to be ready by this Friday as the clinic stops transfers 18th dec.

Pushed the nurse as to what happens if I'm not ready. She said they would do the transfer anyway as long as it stays over 5mm, and not to worry as they normally give 3 weeks on estrogen an I've only had 2.

Anyone heard of a transfer under 8mm? 5.6 currently.

Im shocked they will do it anyway. Obviously there is a reason it needs to be a certain thickness. Also cant believe they wont give you patches. What clinic is this?

Lining has only grown by about 0.5mm since Friday! They won't up my dose of progynova as they say 8mg maximum. They won't let me take them as suppositories or give me patches. Have to go back again weds. I have to be ready by this Friday as the clinic stops transfers 18th dec.

Pushed the nurse as to what happens if I'm not ready. She said they would do the transfer anyway as long as it stays over 5mm, and not to worry as they normally give 3 weeks on estrogen an I've only had 2.

Anyone heard of a transfer under 8mm? 5.6 currently.

Sorry to hear about your lining baby me hope you get some answers on wednesday! :flower:

How is everyone else doing?? I have been worried sick today, been having pains which feel like a burning sensation & is usually related to my bowels before AF arrives, worried that something is wrong!!
x

Try not to worry mandy! Its so hard I know, im petrified and check for blood every time I use the toilet. I need to keep looking at my tests to prove to myself they are real. Crazy I know but cant help it!

Try not to worry mandy! Its so hard I know, im petrified and check for blood every time I use the toilet. I need to keep looking at my tests to prove to myself they are real. Crazy I know but cant help it!

Thanks mias mum i am the same i take a test every day just to make sure!!

These stomach problems are getting me down, can't do anything but lie in bed hope it goes back to normal soon x

Have you called the doctor. You should if you are in lots of pain!
Im spending a fortune on tests. Not testing anymore! X

Have you called the doctor. You should if you are in lots of pain!
Im spending a fortune on tests. Not testing anymore! X

It seems to have settled now, I'm hoping it was just something i ate which didn't agree with me. I did another digital test today and it shows 2-3 2weeks pregnant :thumbup:
My OTD is tomorrow so just needed peace of mind.

Hope you are well x

Hi ladies
Sorry ive not been on for a while but i still cant get my head around things. I just cant believe it didnt work.

Mandy. A big congratulations to u. U must be so chuffed! X
Hope both u girls are doing good x

Hi ladies
Sorry ive not been on for a while but i still cant get my head around things. I just cant believe it didnt work.

Mandy. A big congratulations to u. U must be so chuffed! X
Hope both u girls are doing good x

Thank you so much Clarkea we have missed you on here but totally understand that you need time away from here.

Always here if you need to chat :flower::hugs: x

I just saw my gp about my smear. He said due to my abnormal one I am a higer risk but I have had a normal one since. Ill have to wait until after baby is born and then have one post 13 weeks. He said that even with abnormal cells these can take years to develop into something nasty. Smear are all about prevention.
I still feel scared but im a worrier. I know deep down its fine and ill just have it done after baby is born and my last one was normal but I am paniking just the same.

Would you be worried or am I just being stupid?

I just saw my gp about my smear. He said due to my abnormal one I am a higer risk but I have had a normal one since. Ill have to wait until after baby is born and then have one post 13 weeks. He said that even with abnormal cells these can take years to develop into something nasty. Smear are all about prevention.
I still feel scared but im a worrier. I know deep down its fine and ill just have it done after baby is born and my last one was normal but I am paniking just the same.

Would you be worried or am I just being stupid?

I am a bit like you i worry about everything!! its understandable though as you have had abnormal cells before but as you say you have had a normal one since then, so just try and enjoy your pregnancy and you know you can have another smear after the baby is born and the Gp has said it would takes years for the cells to be something nasty. x

Mandy do you feel pregnant yet? I still have nothing.

Miasmum, not everyone has symptoms. My sister in law had none with either pregnancy. And when I was pregnant I had EVERYTHING, such bad sickness I ended up on a drip. And it ended in biochemical. So no symptoms can be good news! When is your scan?

Ok so this afternoon ive had some brown spotting. Sorry tmi not much and not in my underware, just there ehen I wipe.
Ive called the clinic who said to up my pessaries to 4 a day as it may be just a lack of hormone. She said she is not too worried as I dont have cramps and the blood is not bright red. She said it is very common in early pregnancy and everything usually turns out ok. Obviously she cant say for sure but doesnt think my symptoms are typical early miscarriage symptoms.
All I can do is up my pessaries and go for my scan on 23rd. Need to call back if bleeding has not stopped in 24-48 hours or gets worse x

Im so scared x

Ok so this afternoon ive had some brown spotting. Sorry tmi not much and not in my underware, just there ehen I wipe.
Ive called the clinic who said to up my pessaries to 4 a day as it may be just a lack of hormone. She said she is not too worried as I dont have cramps and the blood is not bright red. She said it is very common in early pregnancy and everything usually turns out ok. Obviously she cant say for sure but doesnt think my symptoms are typical early miscarriage symptoms.
All I can do is up my pessaries and go for my scan on 23rd. Need to call back if bleeding has not stopped in 24-48 hours or gets worse x

Im so scared x

Hi mias mum sorry haven't been on here the past few days, I've been ill with what i think was a stomach bug, seems to be getting better now though, just can't bring myself to eat anything yet though!! No i defo don't feel pregnant either, no sore boobs or anything, not really having any cramps either. Try not to worry about the spotting as its brown so that a sign that its old, your scan will be here before you know it and hopefully you can relax a bit.

I have my scan on the 6th of January, can't wait to get some reassurance.

x

Thanks mandy. Sorry you have been feeling poorly too! Glad you seem to be over the worst!
Im really scared but trying to be positive as its now gone. Ive not had a miscarriage before but im sure it would hurt and have alot more blood. Also I read on here ladies were in alot of pain. My partner thinks things will be ok. This is gonna be a long week x

Thanks mandy. Sorry you have been feeling poorly too! Glad you seem to be over the worst!
Im really scared but trying to be positive as its now gone. Ive not had a miscarriage before but im sure it would hurt and have alot more blood. Also I read on here ladies were in alot of pain. My partner thinks things will be ok. This is gonna be a long week x

Glad to hear that its stopped now mias mum, i defo think if that was the case you would know, i know its hard not to worry, I'm sure everything will be just fine :winkwink:

I won't be able to relax until i have had my scan either, especially as i don't really have any symptoms just feel queasy a lot of the time but the tablets made me like that anyway. x

Which tablets? I did another test today to ease my mind .... still positive!

Which tablets? I did another test today to ease my mind .... still positive!

I have to take Progynova tablets, been taking them since before transfer, they make me feel so sick!! Thats good, do you feel a bit better since you have tested again?? I am going to do another digital this week to see if it says 3+ weeks. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->