• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st FET cycle

Im ready too although petrified! I feel so out of breath and keep getting cramps in my legs.

You may be able to cope, you may be surprised at yourself!
Hopefully it will be quick and easy for us both.

Cant wait till my scan in the morning!

Im ready too although petrified! I feel so out of breath and keep getting cramps in my legs.

You may be able to cope, you may be surprised at yourself!
Hopefully it will be quick and easy for us both.

Cant wait till my scan in the morning!

My bump feels as if it has dropped quite a bit in the past two days! So don't feel as out of breath.

Are u having the period type pains to?? Mine are so painful that it hurts to do anything! Yea you will feel better after your scan and you get to see your little guy again!

Let me know how it goes x

Not really feel as if ive dropped. Tummy is still high and im so breathless. Ive had some mild cramps and back ache but ive got a feeling nothing will happen until I go in next week. Ive felt so miserable and upset this afternoon.... just so fed up of feeling ill all the time. Even just sitting is hard to get comfy. Can't wait for this to be over now x

Not really feel as if ive dropped. Tummy is still high and im so breathless. Ive had some mild cramps and back ache but ive got a feeling nothing will happen until I go in next week. Ive felt so miserable and upset this afternoon.... just so fed up of feeling ill all the time. Even just sitting is hard to get comfy. Can't wait for this to be over now x

I know exactly how you feel, I feel so frustrated because I can't even do simple things like housework, believe it or not we are still decorating due to workmen letting us down and causing problems, it's stressing me out in case the baby does come early. Although I'm fed up & want her here, will be so good to feel normal again! Hoping I feel better after my appointment with the consultant on Friday and I know what will happen next week if she doesn't come before then x

I know exactly what you mean... I cant wait to feel normal!
Need to get your decorating finished!
Ive been awake most of the night. Just so uncomfortable and cramps.
Everything was fine on my scan.... im even more scared now tho. She said baby is already 7lb 8oz. Mia was 7lb 6oz. I already feel my insides are falling out - sorry x

I know exactly what you mean... I cant wait to feel normal!
Need to get your decorating finished!
Ive been awake most of the night. Just so uncomfortable and cramps.
Everything was fine on my scan.... im even more scared now tho. She said baby is already 7lb 8oz. Mia was 7lb 6oz. I already feel my insides are falling out - sorry x

That's good glad to hear your scan went well, I've been decorating most of today, got a few people over to help which makes a huge difference, should be all done for the weekend I'm knackered, can't wait to just relax before baby comes!!

At my scan on Friday they said she was about 7lb 5oz imagine if we have our babies on the same day lol x

Lol that would be strange... Quite possibly same weight too!
Still no signs with me... maybe all your decorating will start something off x

Lol that would be strange... Quite possibly same weight too!
Still no signs with me... maybe all your decorating will start something off x

Hi Mia's mum, sorry not been on much, just busy with the house, finally starting to get there now!!

Had my appointment today, didn't get to see a consultant, it was her junior I told them I didn't want to go over my date next week, she offered me a sweep today but I said no lol wasn't prepared for that although I've had enough and want the baby here, still got a few things to do in the house first, I've to go back on Friday again and they said they can do a sweep then and maybe give me a date for induction, the babies head is 4/5 engaged whatever that means? Any signs for you? X

Nothing for me either. Baby wasnt engaged at last appointment but I think he may be now, heartburn seems to have eased off a little.
Im scared now, ill be going in tuesday if nothing before x

Nothing for me either. Baby wasnt engaged at last appointment but I think he may be now, heartburn seems to have eased off a little.
Im scared now, ill be going in tuesday if nothing before x

Oh my Tuesday will be here before we know it!! So exciting but as you say it's scary to, I've been cleaning all day, feel a lot more prepared now my house is organised x

Glad all your decorating and cleaning is done!
I did all the housework friday but my dad has come to look after Mia and hes a very messy person! Lol its not too bad, I think he knows im feeling it now.
Did lots more walking yesterday and im going to take Mia to the cinema later and have a meal with my brother.

I had a meltdown last night, I just dont feel im going to be able to do this. Im guessing it really is too late for a c section now.
This time next week it will all be over!

How are you feeling today? x

Glad all your decorating and cleaning is done!
I did all the housework friday but my dad has come to look after Mia and hes a very messy person! Lol its not too bad, I think he knows im feeling it now.
Did lots more walking yesterday and im going to take Mia to the cinema later and have a meal with my brother.

I had a meltdown last night, I just dont feel im going to be able to do this. Im guessing it really is too late for a c section now.
This time next week it will all be over!

How are you feeling today? x

I have been to busy to go out walking but trying to use the birthing ball as much as I can, I'm really worried about the birth to, I desperately want her here but I'm terrified at the same time lol, hopefully we are both really worried about nothing. At least you know you will have your little one this week, mine might not appear until next week. As long as I get an epidural I think I will be able to do it lol.

Feeling ok today just a bit tired, just going to have a lazy day today!
Hope you have a nice day! Who knows maybe our babies will make an appearance and change our plans :winkwink: x

Hey Mandy, no baby here yet. Think im gonna have a nice bath and early night. Im shattered after cinema and eating out!
Id rather just go into labour than have the induction, they said you have the pessary for 24 hours and then they asses you. I really dont wanna be away from Mia for too long x

Hi Mia's mum, no baby here either!!! Every time I get a pain I think it's going to happen lol, can't believe you go in tomorrow, really hoping you go before then naturally :winkwink: you will have to keep me posted on how you are doing.

I'm taking it easy today, the weather is really bad here so it's a nice day for the house, my cot & furniture are getting delivered today, can't wait to see it all set up x

Hey Mandy, hope all is ok your end? Any signs???? Nothing for me so I guess ill be off in a few hours. Been awake most of the night, im so terrified. I tried to stay up late in the hope that I would sleep but it didnt work. I just lay in bed all night worrying. Just hope things go quick now.
Ill keep you posted.

I just thought. .. so much for you going early, remember you really thought you would. Lol. Bet your so fed up you wish you had now x

Hey Mandy, hope all is ok your end? Any signs???? Nothing for me so I guess ill be off in a few hours. Been awake most of the night, im so terrified. I tried to stay up late in the hope that I would sleep but it didnt work. I just lay in bed all night worrying. Just hope things go quick now.
Ill keep you posted.

I just thought. .. so much for you going early, remember you really thought you would. Lol. Bet your so fed up you wish you had now x

Hi Mia's mums, not a single sign here for me either!! Yea I'm fed up waiting now, can't see her coming anytime soon, and I will need to get that sweep on Friday!

Can't believe you are going in today, try not to worry so much and just think that you are now even closer to meeting your little boy!!
Hope all goes well for you and can't wait to see a pic of your new addition, will be checking on here for an update!!

Goodluck, hope baby doesn't keep you waiting to long :winkwink: x

Hey Mandy. BORED!

Am waiting at hospital on induction ward for a bed on labour ward. Midwife thinks after examining me that she will be able to break my waters as im already 2 cm ( great had no idea )! So just waiting for a bed and ill be off. Shesaid things still may not happen till tomorrow but will have to see after waters have gone.

Dont worry about sweep. I just had one and it wasnt too bad, and over really quick!

Hey Mandy. BORED!

Am waiting at hospital on induction ward for a bed on labour ward. Midwife thinks after examining me that she will be able to break my waters as im already 2 cm ( great had no idea )! So just waiting for a bed and ill be off. Shesaid things still may not happen till tomorrow but will have to see after waters have gone.

Dont worry about sweep. I just had one and it wasnt too bad, and over really quick!

Oh its so exciting Mia's mum!! Can't believe you are 2cms already that's great news!! Thanks that's reassuring about the sweep, how you feeling now? Fingers crossed it all goes really quick for you x

Apparently labour ward is super busy and another lady is before me. Midwife just said I definitely wont be going before the next 3 hours and could possibly even be tomorrow x

Its rubbish! Gonna have a walk around in a bit x

Yea move about as much as you can!! Try a birthing ball?

Will they send you home again or keep you in to induce you tomorrow? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"