1st FET cycle

Ur turn tonorrow mandy :) how u bearing up? X

oh i know!! im fine thank you, just anxious to get my embies back in :haha:
im going to call the lab in the morning just to check how they are doing, i am goin to pamper myself tonight and just relax, i also have acupuncture in the morning before i go to hospital so that should calm me down a bit,
how have you been today?? x

Thankyou both. It wasnt to bad, a little uncomfortable. Just glad they are in and im back home. Keeping everything crossed!
Your turn tomorrow mandy x

Aww sounds good. I was thinkin of acupuncture but would u believe it i dont like needles lol. How much was it if u dont mind me asking?
Not too bad. Felt a few af cramps today but thats it. Feel a little negative today :( just because i cant feel anything.

Aww sounds good. I was thinkin of acupuncture but would u believe it i dont like needles lol. How much was it if u dont mind me asking?
Not too bad. Felt a few af cramps today but thats it. Feel a little negative today :( just because i cant feel anything.

Well believe it or not im terrified of needles and i am a nurse :haha: someone recommended acupuncture to me back in July when i started my cycle but as i was so scared of needles i didnt do it, but its actually fine u hardly even feel the needles they are so fine, it costs me £38 per session, ive been going once a week for a while now, it is costly!! I will have a session tomorrow before transfer and then probably the day after.

Cant wait to be in the same position as you ladies :flower:
im sure u will have days when u feel like that, its just such a rollercoster!! Hopefully the cramps are ur little embie snuggling in :winkwink: x

Miasmum, congrats on being pupo. I'm getting scared now, 2 out of 5? I only have 2 blasts. Also now worried about hatching. Do you know the grade of your embies?

Not as bad as i thought but can imagine it builds up. Gud luck for tomoz mandy let us know how u get on.
I hope it is my snowbaby snuggling in. Wouldnt it be amazing if we all get bfp's :)

I read somewhere on here that sumone had a hatching emby transfered and are now pregnant.

Thank you, will defo let u ladies know how i goes!! :winkwink:

im off now to pamper myself & relax.

xx

Im not sure of the grades.
When are you due for transfer baby me?

Did you really read about hatching embryos clarkea? Im gonna google x

Mission_mommy on ivf success stories in this baby and bump had two hatching embys transferred and us now pregnant with twins :( :( :)

Thankyou clarkea. Ill take a read.
Good luck today Mandy x thinking of you x

Well they said 10 days so that will be 6th. Do you think you will cave and test early? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->