1st m/c January, 2nd m/c May, still trying for 3rd BFP

Congrats manny! Sorry I was so down last time I posted. Just got my rainbow BFP this morning at 11 DPO. So scared, but so happy and hopeful. Thanks for letting me pop in and get a bit of support here and there throughout this process. Really hoping this is it for us.

Excellent news lesondemavie! Huge congrats to you and wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months. See you on the 1st tri boards! Xx

I may wait until 2nd tri Manny. This is my first pregnancy since the miscarriage and I'm just a ball of nerves. Enjoy the 1st tri boards and see you over there later on I hope :)

So so sorry lesondemavie. Are you sure? Could it not be implantation bleeding? With both my DS and DD I had IB several days after getting a bfp. I'm so sorry you're going through this stressful time. Xxx

I'm not bleeding since I'm still on progesterone, but the line on my frer is barely there when it was getting darker before. I just had a feeling. I had a feeling with my mmc too. Going in for a blood test tomorrow to confirm before I can stop taking P and move on with things.

Starting bleeding last night. Right on time just like I had stopped taking progesterone at 14DPO and it never was. Hopefully third time is lucky for us too.

So sorry Hun. Really hope its third time luck for you. For me, the third time was the charm. Will you try again straight away? Thinking of you. It's such a horrible thing to go through. Xxx

Yes spoke to DH today. We are going to try this month. We have an RE appointment scheduled for 10/10, so after that we'll have a doctor who actually cares about helping us get and stay pregnant.

Turns out I have Hashimoto's. I had elevated TSH, causing high prolactin, causing premature failure of my corpus luteum (and a short LP). I've been on synthroid for 1.5 weeks now, and we just got our third BFP this morning. RE will do a blood test on Thursday. Stinks we can't feel excited yet. I'm worried my thyroid is still off and we'll just lose this one too but the RE is helping us this time. She has me on both estrogen and progesterone since the CL produces both and she just upped my E dose as my level came back low at 7 DPO. Guess we'll see how this goes.

How are you doing manny?

Hello ladies! How is everyone?

Leson I see you're expecting - congratulations!!!!

And Angel, your baby is here - it only feels like yesterday when you were ttc! Huge congratulations 🤗

Oh yea I didn't update here! That BFP at the end of October is now a healthy, growing fetus measuring 13+1 with a heartbeat of 156 😍. The RE is absolutely amazing. She monitored my hormones closely and adjusted as needed, and we get weekly ultrasounds which is so reassuring. Can't believe I'm in the second trimester! I bought my first mat clothes and new bras this weekend.

IMG_3664.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"