1st m/c January, 2nd m/c May, still trying for 3rd BFP

Hi ladies. Congrats on the boy 1983! It is so nice having one of each!

Angel how are you doing? Are you going to try again or have you definitely decided no more ttc? Thinking of you. X

Bazz how is sweet little Lilly? Still sleeping like an angel?

All good here. Megan is also an angel. She sleeps from 8pm to 7am every night. I am so lucky as I've barely been sleep deprived since she was born. And Josh is also sleeping like a champ. He is such a precious little thing. Can't believe he is turning 2 in a couple of weeks. He sings happy birthday almost daily.

Hope you are all well. Xxx

Hey manny sorry I was away on vacation for a few weeks and am just seeing this now

Baby is doing awesome she sleeps about 11-12 hours a night in her crib in her own room!

Hope everyone else well

So glad Megan is such a good sleeper also
Lucky mama :)

Hi ladies how is everyone! My baby boy was born 7.15lbs 2 weeks ago and is doing well!! Of course I'm in sleep deprivation land again and he feeds/wakes every 1.5-2 hours but it's still early days I must remember! Plus it's extra exhausting with a toddler too! I'm very blessed none the less and am making sure I really cherish this newborn stage as I'll probably not be doing it again! Any tips send this way re night sleeping! I think I was lucky with my daughter - I know she was sleeping 8-3am at 4 weeks old!! Hope you're all well

Congratulations A1983! Hope delivery went well for you this time xoxo

Congrats Hun!!!!! Thanks for updating xxx

Hi everyone hope your all well ��

Congrats A1983! What is little mans name? I hope he is settling in well. How quickly we forget about those sleepless nights... How is DD doing as a big sister?

How is everyone else on this thread doing? It has been a while since I was last hear. All good this side. Kids doing well.

Quick question for everyone - was your AF consistent when it returned? My returned last month and I thought it would have come again last week. After DS, af returned after 7 months and was spot on every 28 days. Just wondering what everyone's experiences were? I have considered doing an HPT but think it is highly unlikely given the amount of BDing that happens when there are 2 LOs in the house ;)

Xx

I'm afraid Im no help as I went on bcp at 7 weeks pp

Please update us if u test!! :)

Thanks bazz. Please to report that af arrived this morning. I was having a minor panic attack. Ha ha

Hi ladies xx to all

How are u?!

We had a busy year we moved across country back to my hometown :) so happy

Ahhh hi ladies! Congrats angel. Have everything crossed for you. And A1983 are you pregnant again or have you just not updated your signature like me 😬.

It's been a while since I was on here. Feeling all broody again but I think a third child might drive over the edge! Bazz are you planning a second anytime soon?

Hugs to everyone xx

I just wanted to drop in and say that I found this thread so comforting and so inspiring. I just found out at my 8 week scan last week that my very first little bean stopped growing at 6+4. Needless to say, I'm devastated and still processing everything. We plan to get back to ttc again as soon as I'm cleared by the doctor, but I'm also terrified to open myself back up to this deep, awful pain. Reading through your posts, I realize that I will have the strength to keep going on. I will be ok, even if it happens again, and there is still so much hope that I will be a mom one day. Thank you all for coming here and sharing your stories. I know it wasn't for my benefit, but it has already helped me so very much all the same <3

Manny I can't image 3 ha ha

Leson I'm so glad u got hope and inspiration from our posts
It was a rough ride and took me a few years but we all got our rainbows in the endxx

Good luck to you Hun

Hi ladies! Thank you. Things look so much more promising this round! I am so sick and I feel guilty because I'm half the Mom Pierce is used to. I know it will pass, but not soon enough!

Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's <3

Leson ~ Such a sad time you are going through :hugs: We've been there, fingers crossed for a speedy recovery and your rainbow baby!

Ahhh angel I'm so glad you're expecting!!! Are you on any medications? Had any scans? Don't worry about needing to rear more with Pierce - he will have the best gift in a few months x

Leson - we feel your hurt and deep sadness - it was an extremely hard and painful time for me, but time heals and so does getting pregnant again when you are ready. I was 8 weeks too when I found out and my whole future with that baby I had planned - I just broke. Bit here I am now with two little ones and I have never been so happy - despite the rough rides!! You'll be here too, I promise. Miscarriages are so very common and I don't know many people that haven't had one or k ow someone that has - especially with your first pregnancy.

No no I'm not pregnant! Just haven't changed my sig! I was totally done with babies once little one arrived but now I'm thinking....oh I could have another one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->