1st Month TTC?

Hi bunny welcome and good luck on your TTC journey!! Xx

Amy - I'm also clueless to my cycles as this is the first time I've ever really tracked my cycles, I ovulate super early though and today I got my first smiley on the cb digi :)

Thanks for your advice ladies :)

decided to take a pregnancy test today (boots own) and i thought i could see the faintest of lines but oh said there was nothing - so after 20 mins i took it apart and there was a blue line there - the instructions said discard after 10 mins so a bit confused now lol

So you used a blue dye test?

They are pretty renowned for their evaps. I had two wicked evaps last month (we weren't TTC, but had an 'oops' anyways) with blue dye tests. It's actually pretty cruel just how positive they looked.

I would take another test using pink dye this time :) Fingers crossed for you!

My first month as well TTC! I removed my birth control 3 weeks ago! I'm still waiting for AF to show up since removal. My sister in laws friend got pregnant first month of removing birth control... so I pray when I test next week I have a bfp! I'm so ready! 5 of my friends announced they were pregnant this week making me so jealous!

Good luck ladies!!! :)

Erinlynnak: welcome! I hope you get your wish!:flower:

My first month as well TTC! I removed my birth control 3 weeks ago! I'm still waiting for AF to show up since removal. My sister in laws friend got pregnant first month of removing birth control... so I pray when I test next week I have a bfp! I'm so ready! 5 of my friends announced they were pregnant this week making me so jealous!

Good luck ladies!!! :)

This is also my 1st month TTC. I'm 4dpo and impatient! And I love bnb. All the support is great!

Hi, looking to join you all please! :)
Am 29, been WTT 5 years (DH not been ready!) and this is our first cycle TTC.
Going to try SMEP so as am on CD8 the fun starts tonight. Taking daily OPK's as not too sure when I ovulate but think around CD11 or so.
Baby dust to everyone x

Been lagging sorry girls! Im back! Been in the process of trying to move places!

I will be testing from tomorrow/Saturday! Got my tests at the ready! :D

Hoping and praying for some good news, I havnt had any achy boobs though just the odd pinch and pull downstairs which was a couple of days ago now, so AF would be due very shortly ... Eee goodness! My cervix came back down Mon/Tues and since its gone whayyy back up where I cannot touch it!!! CONFUSED! Lol! <3

Just checking in. I had another, what I would call, positive OPK last night so we DTD. My poor hubby. He doesn't know how many more nights he can keep going without a break :haha:

If this cycle is a no go, then next cycle we are DEFINITELY doing the SMEP. I'm getting sore! :blush:

:hi: hi ladies! Ooh fingers crossed Samlou, how is the moving process going?

Bdb84 - have you had your solid smiley on the cb digi yet? Or have you given up with those.

Xx

:hi: hi ladies! Ooh fingers crossed Samlou, how is the moving process going?

Bdb84 - have you had your solid smiley on the cb digi yet? Or have you given up with those.

Xx

Ta chick and stressful hun as it's money struggling with fee's etc etc. Praying now for the ray of light to come through for us as it will make us so much happier and positive. Not had anything though for a couple of days, hoping. :shrug:

Xx
I gave up on those. If I do not conceive this month, I may buy more test strips for it, on Amazon, but I have to buy the entire kit at Wal-Mart if I want more. That seems like a waste of money for one cycle since I am supposed to use the same tester throughout the cycle.

Anyways- about OPK's.. I had a positive [dollar tree] OPK yesterday, and today's is much lighter. Does that mean I already O'd? So I can count today as 1dpo?

Yeah that sounds about right did you do the tests around the same time of day? I find with cheapie test strips I get a REALLY faint second line but later on in the day it goes darker, so strange. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->