1st Month TTC?

I also got pregnant first time trying with my 3yr ds and this is also my first month ttc #2. But with my son, my lucky month was July. I just hope March isn't any different :winkwink:

:dust: to you my dear :hugs: Hope this will be our month!

hi ladies can anyone tell me if there should be a dip in temp im 9dpo and my temp was lower today then yesterday does this mean i cant be preg feeling very deflated :(

This is also our first month TTC#2. :) We have a son named Brayden who will be 3 on Monday. I'm on cycle day 12. My periods are always irregular for the most part and so I have no idea when I ovulate! So I'm just trying to study my cervical mucus and see how it is each day. I'm using an app on my phone called "Period Tracker" and I have the last few months on it. It's showing I should be fertile the 25th-31st and should ovulate on the 30th. But not sure how correct that is, so we've been trying to DTD every other night. :')

Welcome to the newbies :D I'm hoping this 1st month is our lucky one :)

hi ladies can anyone tell me if there should be a dip in temp im 9dpo and my temp was lower today then yesterday does this mean i cant be preg feeling very deflated :(

9dpo it could be an implantation dip. I hope tomorrow it goes back up for you :) How long is your second half of your cycle normally?

As for me - 3rd positive opk today, had a temp rise this morning though...can you still have a positive AFTER you've ovulated! We've dtd 3 nights in a row (we normally average every few weeks) and my hubbie is understandably shattered...just wondering if we need to try and dtd tonight and possibly kill him off?!

I dont knw as i dont temp but i thnk if he not upto it u prob got it covered anyway as soerm can liv inside u upto few days. Good luck hun i'm stil waiting for positiv opk it's getting darker but i usually get positive on cd 17/18 & cd 14 today. Cant wait to be in the 2ww x

Im also kinda new to all this! I know I few ins and outs already but this is also TTC#1! Me and my partner are so very excited! Been off BC since beginning of Feb, had what I think is my 'real' AF and I am now 3 days since coming off (lasted 7 days), had sex last night (sex method every few days we are going for) and also did a cervix feeling and I am squishy and high up?! Lol. Its all very exciting stuff, just hope now this is the 'lucky' month.

Woot! Ovulated! 3dpo for me today :D Thankfully it was right in the middle of the 3 day dtd-fest so hopefully we caught the egg!

Where's everyone else in their cycle right now? Let's hope some of us are lucky this first month :D

Im uncertain as I am new to this! Been dtd most of the days this week, lol. Hope I am in that lucky band of first cyclers! As I have had AF. Who knows! Dont know myself!

Im uncertain as I am new to this! Been dtd most of the days this week, lol. Hope I am in that lucky band of first cyclers! As I have had AF. Who knows! Don't know myself!

Your cycle day is the first day of your period. :) We've been trying to DTD every other night since AF ended, and if not at least every 2-3 days.

How're things going for everyone? How long til testing? :)

Still a while off for me. I'm CD3 at the mo. Got the days planned out for SMEP from Friday :)

Im hoping to test first week in April! Not sure if a lot of cm is early stages?! Thick and creamy ... Doing the sex every day or 2-3 day approach too stressful with the ovulation method!

I'm not sure yet! I'm still trying to check my cervical position, texture, opening and mucus. Not sure when I'll ovulate, haha. Or when my next period will be. I want to try to test the first week of April, BUT I may just try to wait until the third week of April to see if I've missed my period or not.

When do y'all think I should try and test? My periods are irregular, I'm on CD 16. It says on my period tracker I'm fertile the 25th - 31st with 23rd being when I ovulate, but I'm not sure how true it is. And it also guesses my next period will start on April 13th.

My last period was March 8th - 12th after not having one in February and January period being January 26th - 31st.

I have PCOS as well and a MC a few months ago. Good luck and lots of baby dust! I became pregnant with my DD in April, so hopefully this is the month for both of us!

I think I'm out :( My temp has come down and I'll be due af tomorrow. I know it's only been my first month trying and I shouldn't be gutted - but I am. I'd put a lot of pressure on this month as I've only ever been pregnant this cycle. I was LTTTC last time and I really don't want to be again :(
I hope some more of you have more luck this month :)

Hi :hi: could I join you all? This is our first month TTC after a loss a month ago. I'm hoping for BFP this cycle but not sure if I'm that lucky :nope:

I also have a daughter who's now three years old so it's definitely time for a little brother or sister for her! :happydance:

Sticky baby dust your way then Mommy 2 be x! Im hoping for a BFP end of this week! AF due around 7th-11th and Ive had pulling pinching sensations, a LOT of leukorrhea, cramps, cervix was open last week now extremely high can barely feel it! So hoping to see if I am a lucky first cycler! Probably wont be :( Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->