1st period after stopping the pill?!

welshwarriors

Joseph & Charlotte's Mum
Reaction score
I'm asking for a friend...

How long did it take for your 1st period to come after stop taking the pill???

:flower:

26 days for me from taking last pill, though had breakthrough bleed for about 2 days which started about 5 days after last pill.

330 days :haha: I suppose I'm the horror story! Stopped my pill in July 09 - Came back June 10

After 6 months was given an ultrasound and bloods - all normal, was diagnosed with post pill ammenorrhea.

It came back eventually, I learnt patience is definately a virtue! It's different for everyone, I had a friend who came off and bang 2 weeks later was pregnant :wacko:

330 days :haha: I suppose I'm the horror story! Stopped my pill in July 09 - Came back June 10

After 6 months was given an ultrasound and bloods - all normal, was diagnosed with post pill ammenorrhea.

It came back eventually, I learnt patience is definately a virtue! It's different for everyone, I had a friend who came off and bang 2 weeks later was pregnant :wacko:

Bloody hell that's such a long time...you must have endless patience. lol

the first non-BCP period came 34 days later, and then regular 31 days

i was lucky enough just to go straight back to 28 day cycle straight away. I was on cliest for 7 years

I just got off the pill on Jan 8th after a short 1.5 month pill cycle. I haven't gotten my period yet (nor did I get one in between pill packs) I was getting worried.

Is the normal after the last pill about 28-30 days? I'm wondering when I should call my doc.

Mine was right around 6 months, and I'm still not "normal"
Hopefully your the other way around!!

65 days :( first period was 24th december and i'm back to normal now and bang on date wise

I was on Cilest for 6 years, came off and was regular as clockwork straight away. First period came after 21 days then had 26 day cycles ever since. :thumbup:

I've been off the pill for 10 months now and nothing. Labs are normal. Having an ultra sound tomorrow. Hoping for something soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->