1st scan????

MilitaryMummy

Mum to Macie Brooke xxx
Reaction score
Hey all, i had my 1st midwife appointment last week wed, and i'm just wondering when i should recieve my letter from hosp ref my 1st scan as i still haven't recieved it? Should i ring them to make sure that i'm on the list or what? lol. Sorry just being really impatient hehe. xxx

I take it no one else has had a letter for there scan then????????

I'm too early in the game for that stage hun but hope someone else will be able to give you the heads up! xx

My letter took ages to come through - and I had the scan at 11+6. I think I had about 2 weeks notice. Should get it any day hun - but if you want to check you are on the list just call the ultrasound dept. I did that as there had been an earlier mix up with the midwife and I wanted to check I had been referred. They looked on the computer for me and were able to tell me that I was down on their list and would be getting a date soon. They said they couldn't tell me when it would be as the dates are generated and sent out automatically by the computer. x

hi my scan letter came through a week after i saw midwife x

they told me other day they scan at 11 weeks ish xxx

Hey kelly, yea i know when they have to scan i was just told that i would know before hand but still haven't got my letter if you know what i mean?
I'm 10 weeks 2moz and should be having my scan anytime between 20th Dec and 10th Jan but with it being xmas i just wanted to get my letter hehe. xx

give them a ring hun i did yesterday and got my scan moved they ill tell you over phone if you booked on or not i bet the letter is on its way to you lol xxx

I hope it is.... i'm just worried as i'm going home for xmas next week and obviously i don't want the letter to turn up whilst i'm not here and end up missing my scan lol.
But i will be coming back for the scan no matter what obviously...... I think i'm just getting over excited and just want to know hehe. xxx

my midwife booked it with the hospital over the phone whilst i was there. i then got the letter later that week xx

My scan letter came just over a week after my appointment. I would say if it hasn't come by Monday/Tuesday, maybe phone up. My appointment was for about 4 weeks after the letter arrived so you will probably have time even if you did go away for Christmas, although I guess each area is different. Fingers crossed you get your letter soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->