1st time clomid user-ttc 24months

20yearslater

Reaction score
I finally took a big breath and started the clomid, after having the script for 10 months and I am on the third pill of five and can not believe the movement coming from my ovaries. DH and I have unexplained infertility although his morph rates were on the low side everything else was great.

I would love to hear some stories on other clomid success stories, if there are any out there.

I also want to know if his sperm count is ok, and it is just the morph that is out should we BD everyday, or every other?

Oh and when do you start to BD? BTW-I do temp.

Good luck with the Clomid!
I don't know if I am technically a clomid success story. I took it for 2 months - April and May to promote a stronger O. I wasn't on it in June but got pregnant that month. I think it was a combination of the Clomid getting my system in gear and drinking apple cider vinegar to balance my Ph levels.

Also, my husband had sluggish swimmers and his numbers improved from taking FertilAid

Congrats and a happy, healthy 9 months to you. :D
Sounds like a success story to me ;)

The world of sperms has been still a mystery to science. Having higher amounts of abnormally shaped sperm has been associated with infertility in some studies. However, men with abnormally shaped sperm may also have no trouble causing a pregnancy. No one is sure why the sperm shape matters.

Abnormally shaped sperm often contain abnormal DNA. Stay away from tobacco, or alcohol. These substances may hurt sperm DNA quality. Avoid heat, eliminate toxins and eat healthy. Morphology may improve with higher intake of omega-3 fats, walnuts, antioxidants and co-enzyme Q10. If you are already taking multivitamin, you should take extra Vitamin c, selenium and vitamin E. Pycnogenol is highly recommended specifically to improve sperm morphology.
Please allow 3-4 months to get some positive results because it takes time to restore abnormal sperm morphology and the sooner you start the better.
Doctors recommend using an OPK during Clomid cycles to help predict your most fertile days. The best thing to do is to start having sex every other day for one week, starting on the fifth day after taking the last pill. I have read men need about 48 hours to really build up enough sperm in their systems to easily get you pregnant. Once the kit says you are ovulating, have intercourse that day and the next day. This is the one time you get to have sex two days in a row. Then go back to every other day for as long as you'd like (at least 8 days after the positive OPK.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->