1st time using opk...need help please!!

Try2bpatient

Waiting for #1
Reaction score
Alright ladies...I am in need of your help! I bought my first box if clearblue advanced digi OPKs this month. I need to know what time of the day to test. Directions say fmu but I have been reading to use sum or even in the afternoon. I only have 2 options really...either fmu or when I get home from work at about 5-530. Also, do I need to test at the same time each day?? Please please help me!!

I would test at the same time everyday, or at least pretty close. Between 3 and 5 pm is when I get my positives so if I can't test at 3pm I'll test closer to 5 and still be alrigh with results. Best of luck:thumbup:

I don't think fmu is necessary for OPKs. I would just pick a time of day and test at that time every day. Good luck! I hope the OPKs help you get your BFP!

I use my digital OPK's in the morning when I first woke up, from CD6 to CD11. Then I use them twice a day just to make sure I don't miss a Smiley. I have gotten my Smiley's in the early evening so I'm glad I didn't just do FMU. I also bought the Wondfo strips from Amazon and because they are so much less expensive. That way when I use 3-4 a day it doesn't hurt the pocketbook so much. Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->