1st week in March Ovulation

spellfairy

Twins after loss
Reaction score
who wants to join me??? I just had three ov tests all faded until the one this afternoon which is darker! all in space of 6 hours all different, just go to show you can miss it so quick.

I should be ovualting this week! Did ov test yesterday that was neg but had alot of cm today sooooo im going to test again tomorrow! x

Hi Can I join..?
Im ment to ovulate 3rd I have watery cm... OPk's are neg but I can see lines.. Hpe they change 2mro so im CD12....:thumbup:

I got my + OPKs yesterday and today so I think today is the day! Good luck ladies!

Aww thats good hun... Im hoping to get mine tomorrow...:hugs:

count me in! started OPK yesterday (absolutely no line), today (its definitely there).. estimating to O on about friday. baby dust to us all this month!

within 6 hours 4 ov tests. turned light to dark unreal..

any body have a clue about these moon cups and how long you keep them in for ?

girls when u start gettin lines DTD i had the smallest window today:(

no joke girls ive just done a opk at 2300 hours and its light again!??????????? so to recap i tested yest nothing, then last night faded line, 8 this morning faded, 11 faded three dark both lines, dtd 8, tested 11 at it now light ? wtf? so i wonder shall i catch it? twinges now and i dtd sunday afternoon... cant believe this

I think I could be ovulating this week!

I am excitied cos I noticed my cm changing last night for the first time since miscarriage. I am going to start doing opks from today.

I have the clearblue ones with the smiley faces. I know on their leaflet it says to do them any time of the day- but I have read that they are best done between 11am and 2pm. What do you ladies think?

Also should I do them twice a day and if so what times. I did one this morning and no smiley face so should I do one again in a few hours?

Yeah when u start getting faded lines keep an eye. I cant believe mine went so quick and this morning back to one line... so in space of 24 hours faded to dark to faded to nothing... and cramps... funnily i didnt have a lot of cm thou...

Yay. I just did another clearblue ov test. The first one this morning no smiley face. Seeing as I noticed CM last night I did another one just now after holding for 4 hours! A lovely smiley face!

I did notice when I ejected the test that the line didn't seem to be AS dark as the control but the smiley face must be right.

Anyway we bd last night and will again the next few nights and please god we will get a sticky. I know it could take a few months but I just need to feel optimistic right now!

Im suppose to O today or tommorrow however I had a positive OPK 2 days ago so we will see. I wish it hurries up already I want to take a two day break from dtd lol

Ive been doing opk for past 3 days and keep getting negs, if i go by my 28 day cycle before i miscarried id be ovulating this week, i didnt get first af till 64 dyas after miscarriage so god knows if/when i ovulate this month, i do have some cm though so will have to keep doing opk!

Will dtd just incase though!

x

Im in!!

3 positives on cheap OPKs today confirmed by smiley on digital this evening!!

Baby dust to us all!!

x x :hugs:

Are you temping rachelbubble?

No, this is first month after MC that we are TTC so thought id get the hang of OPKs first and move onto temping next month. Ive already bought a basal thermometer so all ready to go. I guess i should take my temp over next few day and check it rises after OV?? What do you think?

Are you??

x x

Yes I would just to confirm the opk was right. This is my second cycle since my loss and I got a positive two days ago but still no temp shift to confirm I ovulated

truthbtold...ive just stalked you and read your journal, hope you dont mind!
Your story sounds heartbreaking...i lost mine at 8 weeks and that was horrific enough so i cant imagine how yours was. So sorry!!

Heres to us both getting BFPs this cycle!! (We're at the same point in our cycle i think!)

x x

Thank you. No I don't mind people dropping in to read my story. Lol. Fx for our bfp this month.

Can I join to? :) Im due to ov this week, if i havent already. I havent done an opk but cm has changed and I have been a bit emotional. Also having vivid dreams ;) My cycles have been a reg 30 days for about 6 mos now, so i should ov soon. DTD cds 1,5,7,12,14. Dh has been really cool about all this, bless him. We caught first try on the first two we lost, hoping I can catch a sticky one this try. Cant wait to symptom spot with you girls. Last two times I was burping in my sleep at around 9dpo, i woke dh with some loud ones, shoot woke myself to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->