2-3 digi before af even late(12dpo)

youngmamttc

My family is complete
Reaction score
My af is due in 2 days. I'm 12dpo and this afternoon I got 2-3 on a digi :happydance: I'm ecstatic but wondering if this could maybe be multiples?

Could be? How exciting.

Seeing as you found out early, it may just be an early implanter though.

Keep us informed ;)

I had the same thing in my last pregnancy.
I was what I thought was 10 or 11dpo and got '2-3 weeks' on Digi, AF wasn't even due for another 2 or 3 days.
I already have twins too, so naturally went into panic mode and straight away booked a private scan for when I was 7 weeks to check if it was twins!

There was only one baby. I should've been 7+3 at the scan and I was actually 8+1, so that was why - I was further ahead than I thought at the time of doing the Digi test.

I was fairly sure about my dates too as I'd been using Clear Blue ovulation kit but turns out I must have ovulated earlier than I thought or he just implanted early.
So it doesn't necessarily mean twins :)

Thanks for the input ladies. I'd be ecstatic either way I tested negative 8dpo and got my BFP 9dpo so 3 days ago. I don't ovulate every month so when I do I feel ovulation a lot. Maybe just a quick developer? :haha:

I had the same 2-3 on a digi at what I think was 11 dpo (wasn't tracking this cycle) I have a scan on the 2nd Nov so we'll see but I think it's only one baby :) xx

I had the same 2-3 on a digi at what I think was 11 dpo (wasn't tracking this cycle) I have a scan on the 2nd Nov so we'll see but I think it's only one baby :) xx

Yes I'd be very surprised if this was more than one too. Good luck for your scan

Wow! Congratulations.

I've had high betas too so I'm a bit nervous now, lol. I don't find out for another 2 weeks.

I'm so so shocked LOL I knew my tests were dark fast but I really really didn't expect it!!

Means you ovulated and implanted early!

This^^happened with both my two babies and got very very strong positives and I'm pregnant again number 3 and again even before 12dpo I got that! It's not always multiples it's just a sign that you implanted early. Congrat on your twins though!

Wow did they see the babies heartbeats at such an early stage? How many weeks are you? I've had early scans before but I was 9 weeks I think I'm about 6-7 now so was wondering if I should have a scan now lol! I had that even earlier than 12 spot?

Wow did they see the babies heartbeats at such an early stage? How many weeks are you? I've had early scans before but I was 9 weeks I think I'm about 6-7 now so was wondering if I should have a scan now lol! I had that even earlier than 12 spot?

Any time from 6 weeks is possible :)

I was around 5+5, on the abdominal scan we could see yolk sacs and fetal poles but not the heartbeats so we did a TV scan and saw both of their hearts beating very clearly :). I saw my LOs beating at 5+4 on a TV scan.

Ok so it turns out I AM having twins!!!!!

Oh wow congrats! Awesome news!

Thank you :happydance::happydance:

My scan is tomorrow. Very sure it's just one but will update tomorrow. Will be 5+4 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->