2/3 DPO anyone with me? If no BFP this month we will not be TTC next.

mothertoone

DD 7YO DS 4YO TTC#3
Reaction score
Really really want my BFP this month, we will not be TTC next month as we do not want christmas baby (well mainly me) as it is one of my favourite times of the year, DD AND DS are used to me being very active and festive we do alsorts over December so labour or labour recovery would not be suitabe for me, I am sure they wouldnt mind having a new baby but i would prefer not that month. Part of me feels as though thats a selfish decision given some hope for a baby anytime of year :(

I totally get it! I wouldn't necessarily choose to have a baby around Christmastime either. But it's only one month of not trying then you'll be back at it. Well hopefully you get your BFP this month and then you don't have to worry about it:) I'm 2-3DPO as well I believe, will get my progesterone levels tomorrow and find out if I actually even ovulated. FX for both of us!

I totally get it! I wouldn't necessarily choose to have a baby around Christmastime either. But it's only one month of not trying then you'll be back at it. Well hopefully you get your BFP this month and then you don't have to worry about it:) I'm 2-3DPO as well I believe, will get my progesterone levels tomorrow and find out if I actually even ovulated. FX for both of us!

Fingers crossed you have ovulated.

Yayyy a DPO buddy, when will you be testing! Xxx

I am 1 dpo and am debating skipping next month as well, for the same reasons

I am 4 days past ovulation and already have a early Jan baby so have been wondering to skip the next two months even though we are on month 4 of trying already..
I'm really hoping for a BFP this month!

5 days past ovulation and didn't even realize how close to Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays any babies conceived this and next month will be! I guess I was more worried about the month rather than the days and didn't even think about it.

Well, either way, if not this month, I hope for next. Feeling very light cramps since last night. I'm hoping they're a good sign.

Hi!!! Iam 5dpo today...no symptoms yet except light twinges then and there,hoping for a psitive result this month. GL to all of U:)

If I find out for sure that I ovulated then I'll be testing around the end of the month. Maybe Feb 28th. I have a requisition for an HCG blood test so I'll probably do it that way, HPTs are not my friend!

Fingers crossed you have ovulated.

Yayyy a DPO buddy, when will you be testing! Xxx

Fingers crossed for you all

I will be trying to hold off testing until 01.03.2017. I am pretty sure this is my month no symptom reasons just have a feeling deep down xxx

Hi Ladies, can I join your group? I think I'm 4/5 DPO but it was my first month temping and I don't think I was as consistent with my timings. I did check cm too so I'm hoping I'm not too far off my estimate.

I've got a really bad cold this weekend which is causing all kinds of 'symptoms' but I'm 95% sure they are totally unrelated to any possible pregnancy given the early timing. It's so hard not to obsess though.

Good luck to you all x

Hi Ladies, can I join your group? I think I'm 4/5 DPO but it was my first month temping and I don't think I was as consistent with my timings. I did check cm too so I'm hoping I'm not too far off my estimate.

I've got a really bad cold this weekend which is causing all kinds of 'symptoms' but I'm 95% sure they are totally unrelated to any possible pregnancy given the early timing. It's so hard not to obsess though.

Good luck to you all x

Hey there, totally welcome.

I think I am also about 4/5 dpo today.
No symptoms except lots of CM.

Just want the next week to fly so I can test 🙈

When are you testing x

Not sure about this month.. dont feel confident. Slightly more CM than normal especially the last couple of months where I barely got any around O..
we have agreed that March and April will be on hold and start again in May if no BFP..

I'm sorry you aren't feeling confident xxx, did you use opks or temping to pinpoint o?

Looks like I did O! With progesterone at 2.7 on day 21 then 15.5 on day 24 o definitely took place between those two days. FF puts it at day 22 which we definitely BDed that evening. Yay! Officially 4dpo today

I'm sorry you aren't feeling confident xxx, did you use opks or temping to pinpoint o?

Looks like I did O! With progesterone at 2.7 on day 21 then 15.5 on day 24 o definitely took place between those two days. FF puts it at day 22 which we definitely BDed that evening. Yay! Officially 4dpo today

Looking good for you :winkwink:

Thats looking good!
Yes I've been tracking my cycles for 5 months now. Very short surges.. as in 1 day high fertlity then peak the next day.
O has been bang on day 14 of 28 day cycles as well.

Well that's a really good sign! Just gotta get the timing right then I guess��

Mothertoone - I'm going to wait as long as I possibly can to test but I don't have the best willpower. Now I'm not even sure if I ovulated as my temps have dipped for the past two days and are now below the coverline so I might be having another long cycle (last month was 37 days). Problem is that means I should probably still be BDing but I still have a bad cold so feel a bit gross and not in the mood.

When are you planning to test?

Mothertoone - I'm going to wait as long as I possibly can to test but I don't have the best willpower. Now I'm not even sure if I ovulated as my temps have dipped for the past two days and are now below the coverline so I might be having another long cycle (last month was 37 days). Problem is that means I should probably still be BDing but I still have a bad cold so feel a bit gross and not in the mood.

When are you planning to test?

I am due on 1st March I am trying to hold off until Thursday at least I don't want to see a BFN but I'm intrigued to see if and when my BFP comes how early i can get it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->