2/3 DPO anyone with me? If no BFP this month we will not be TTC next.

I get that! I'd be really interested to see how early that BFP comes for you also. I'm 6dpo today so I'm thinking I'll go get my HCG Beta on the 28th or March1st. I don't know why but I just prefer the bloods to HPT. Then I know for sure either way

Where abouts are you from, does the doctors do them on request or have you been receiving fertility treatment?

Xx

I'm from BC, Canada! My doctor would definitely do them whenever I ask but I am currently on clomid so they suggested it this time. It's nice because she gave me a requisition for the initial draw and then a repeat two days later if the first is positive. We have this amazing thing called "My Ehealth" that lets you see your own blood results online so I don't even have to make appointments to find out. I love it!

Ah Mothertoone now that you've tested it makes me want to start! I've told myself to wait until at least Friday...we will see how that goes!

I'm only 9 dpo today and I really, really badly wanted to test this morning as I woke up early having to pee... but I held back.
I've been having cramps for 2ish days and I just feel like I'm out so I feel like it'd be wasting tests... I will definitely test Saturday, possibly Sunday morning on 13/14 dpo.

You guys really make me want to test nooooow.

I'm only 9 dpo today and I really, really badly wanted to test this morning as I woke up early having to pee... but I held back.
I've been having cramps for 2ish days and I just feel like I'm out so I feel like it'd be wasting tests... I will definitely test Saturday, possibly Sunday morning on 13/14 dpo.

You have done well to hold off. Yes it's a waste of a test but it just may well not be😊😊😊!

10 dpo is a good day to test x

You have done well to hold off. Yes it's a waste of a test but it just may well not be😊😊😊!

7/8 DPO STARK WHITE BFN on both HPT and OPK.
The OPK has got me feeling as though I am out. I know some women get positive or close positive OPKs before HPT. Any input, no cramps this morning feeling ok.

Attachments

• IMG_4098.jpg
    IMG_4098.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1
I get that! I'd be really interested to see how early that BFP comes for you also. I'm 6dpo today so I'm thinking I'll go get my HCG Beta on the 28th or March1st. I don't know why but I just prefer the bloods to HPT. Then I know for sure either way

Where abouts are you from, does the doctors do them on request or have you been receiving fertility treatment?

Xx

I'm from BC, Canada! My doctor would definitely do them whenever I ask but I am currently on clomid so they suggested it this time. It's nice because she gave me a requisition for the initial draw and then a repeat two days later if the first is positive. We have this amazing thing called "My Ehealth" that lets you see your own blood results online so I don't even have to make appointments to find out. I love it!

Thats excellent, what an amazing service :)

7/8 DPO STARK WHITE BFN on both HPT and OPK.
The OPK has got me feeling as though I am out. I know some women get positive or close positive OPKs before HPT. Any input, no cramps this morning feeling ok.

Cramps are back again, now wondering if this is AF although i have never noticed them before bleeding previously.

Symptom check..
bloated and funny pains.. oh and needing the loo a bit more.
Probably nothing!

You have done well to hold off. Yes it's a waste of a test but it just may well not be������!

Yeah, I couldn't wait. I tested today even though I didn't feel like I'd get a positive... but I did. Unexpected BFP at 10dpo... hooray for not wasting a test. :D
Math puts my due date in late October.

You have done well to hold off. Yes it's a waste of a test but it just may well not be������!

Yeah, I couldn't wait. I tested today even though I didn't feel like I'd get a positive... but I did. Unexpected BFP at 10dpo... hooray for not wasting a test. :D

Ooo wow congratulations!!!! Here's to a HH 9 months xxx

It really does.. are you feeling confident?

I was but as I get further through I am starting to doubt.
Now 8-9 dpo BFN again it is 3:30am, woke up for toilet so thought why not lol. How you feeling x

Bfn this morning too with one of those internet cheapies. 9/10 dpo..
ive brought an early predictor to do tomorrow but going to assume its not our month again.
I know I shouldn't moan as its only been 4 months but Theres part of me thats surprised it hasnt happened yet. Both of my boys conceived pretty quickly really.

Bfn this morning too with one of those internet cheapies. 9/10 dpo..
ive brought an early predictor to do tomorrow but going to assume its not our month again.
I know I shouldn't moan as its only been 4 months but Theres part of me thats surprised it hasnt happened yet. Both of my boys conceived pretty quickly really.

You sound like me, I even said to DH if it hasn't happened this month there is something wrong (I am very ott) was always caught on very quick with my first 2.
But it is very early must remember we still have a chance x

I never charted with my boys and my periods were so irregular that i could of tested a week late that month for all i knew.. dont think ive ever tested before a period due before so hoping it might just be that i dont test positive early.. wishful thinking!
A bit unsure about not trying next month now if it isnt happening.. might just skip January as we already have one sons birthday in early Jan.. plus my due date would be very early december so could still be a November baby anyway?!

I never charted with my boys and my periods were so irregular that i could of tested a week late that month for all i knew.. dont think ive ever tested before a period due before so hoping it might just be that i dont test positive early.. wishful thinking!
A bit unsure about not trying next month now if it isnt happening.. might just skip January as we already have one sons birthday in early Jan.. plus my due date would be very early december so could still be a November baby anyway?!

I am right here with you, wishful thinking.
I was thinking the same early about not skipping next month but DH is positive he doesn't want a December baby.
We've one March and one April.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"