2/3 DPO anyone with me? If no BFP this month we will not be TTC next.

Nice to meet ya all. I wont be trying for the next 2 months either because of christmas. ATM i am a day late and had an hcg draw and the count was 8, so I''m quite certain this one wont stick.

Nice to meet ya all. I wont be trying for the next 2 months either because of christmas. ATM i am a day late and had an hcg draw and the count was 8, so I''m quite certain this one wont stick.

I do hope this one sticks, sorry for your previous losses. Think positive hopefully a late implantation xxx

When did you have the draw done? Are you getting spent 48 hours later? FX for you

They told me to wait until thurs in hopes that the number will be much higher. Im happy with that because that number will give me a better idea of whats happening.

They told me to wait until thurs in hopes that the number will be much higher. Im happy with that because that number will give me a better idea of whats happening.

Good luck for Thursday I have everything crossed for you xxx

Feeling a bit bizarre today, crampy. 7 days past ovulation - what could that be??

Feeling a bit bizarre today, crampy. 7 days past ovulation - what could that be??

Hi Emma,

I m experiencing the same today woke up at 4am with serious cramps. Dissappeared and have just returned at 10am accompanied with lower right back ache.

I am now 6/7DPO and i am hoping this is a symptom for us.

It is very similar but worse than AF cramps.

Also white watery discharge.

Also yesterday i had some loose stool, with a few hot sweats.

glovities my fingers and toes are crossed for your second draw on Thursday!

xxx & mother, it sounds like implantation cramping to me (yay!) I had some terrible cramps last month that ended up turning into AF but that was like 12dpo so way later. GL to both of you! If it is implantation, I think it takes a few days for HCG to rise up so you should be able to test in 3-4 days:)

glovities my fingers and toes are crossed for your second draw on Thursday!

xxx & mother, it sounds like implantation cramping to me (yay!) I had some terrible cramps last month that ended up turning into AF but that was like 12dpo so way later. GL to both of you! If it is implantation, I think it takes a few days for HCG to rise up so you should be able to test in 3-4 days:)

Thanks for your replies Hun we will stick to this thread :)

I am really hoping it is implantation either that or a super early af is going to appear.

New symptom I am feeling rather wet below at the moment.

I am eager to test early and see when the first BFP would show but I get so annoyed when I see bfn it can spoil my whole day 😫😫

Caved and took a test like a lunatic at what should be 6-7 dpo obviously a stark white bfn! Really hope this is my month cramps continuing. I am going to test daily in the mornings from now just to see.

I was going to hold off but that all went out of the window " o dear "

Ive got
Superdrug early x 1 (was two but just used one)
FRER x 2
FRRR x 2
Cassanovum Early detection (Amazon) x 5

More than enough AF should arrive at the 1/3/17

Don't be too disappointed! I didn't get a BFP with my son until after my positive bloods on 12dpo. And even then my HCG was only 20 so some test wouldn't have been able to detect it! I wish I could remember my early symptoms but feeling extra wet does sound familiar. Do you think you'll test again tomorrow?

i am currently 4DPO. 3rd cycle. Tried the SMEP method this month and one day did preseed. Fingers crossed

Don't be too disappointed! I didn't get a BFP with my son until after my positive bloods on 12dpo. And even then my HCG was only 20 so some test wouldn't have been able to detect it! I wish I could remember my early symptoms but feeling extra wet does sound familiar. Do you think you'll test again tomorrow?

Thank you for your input, no doubt I will test again tomorrow. Once I pop I can't stop.
I knows it's ridiculously early but if this is my month I've decided I want to see how early I can get a bfp.

How are you what dpo are currently

I get that! I'd be really interested to see how early that BFP comes for you also. I'm 6dpo today so I'm thinking I'll go get my HCG Beta on the 28th or March1st. I don't know why but I just prefer the bloods to HPT. Then I know for sure either way

My period is due next monday.. i also tested today haha. An obvious negative...!

I get that! I'd be really interested to see how early that BFP comes for you also. I'm 6dpo today so I'm thinking I'll go get my HCG Beta on the 28th or March1st. I don't know why but I just prefer the bloods to HPT. Then I know for sure either way

Where abouts are you from, does the doctors do them on request or have you been receiving fertility treatment?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"