2-3dpo positive signs? Really could use a waiting buddy

Well we are off to the doctors this morning and hopefully they will order some bloods. I'm also going to pick up from FRER and give it a test tomorrow morning. I know it's super early but what the hell right?

I'm sorry to hear you're also suffering hun. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it is worth it!

let me know how you go on. Ive had a thumping headache all day, along with a long period of nausea while i was a passenger in a car. Also i checked my CM and its verrrrrry creamy/watery and there was loads! Tons there when I wipe also.

i really hope you get a good result back from your bloods hun, how are you feeling today?? xx

Very tired and and stuffed up. Slept nearly all afternoon and I've gone through a stack of tissues. Had a few moments of experiencing very strong, unpleasant smells which my DH says he couldn't smell at all.

Waiting for tomorrow morning. Stocked up on FRER and some Clear blue digitals. I have everything crossed for tomorrow.

Just had tiny pink spots when I wiped. NEVER had that before. Usually if I get my AF I either bleed quite heavily straight away with dark red, or have a brownish discharge about a day before.

BFN this morning. Not surprised at this stage but I only tested this early because the doctor told me to. Kinda pisses me off though because he wasn't listening to me. I kept telling him that I only ovulated last week but because it's been over 6 weeks since my last period he just kept telling me how sensitive tests are now and I should test again. Should have listened to my gut and not wasted a FRER. ��

Hello ladies! I'm at about the same point in 2ww and have also had creamy CM. Is that a good sign?

Hi LunaRue. I've been told mixed things about CM but creamy is generally considered a good sign at this stage. How far along are you now?

Ohh pink streaks when you wipe, and you're just in the right time frame for implantation bleeding!! I had that with my first daughter at 9dpo but didn't have it with my second daughter. It can take 3-4 days for HCG build up from implantation hunni as HCG doesn't start being made until implantation has happened. Fingers crossed!!

Hi lunarue, I've heard it's a good sign but I've been reading about ladies having lots of cm and still getting their AF so im at a loss!! Fingers crossed for all of us!! Xx

Aww hunni. Big hugs. I've been very cranky and grumpy lately. Feel so sorry for my husband :(

Thank you Hun. It's so nice to know I'm not alone. My cold/flu symptoms seem to have eased a bit this morning although I still have a cough and a bit of a runny nose. My head is killing me though and my whole body aches! Not going into work this morning to try and get a bit of rest.

Hi LunaRue. I've been told mixed things about CM but creamy is generally considered a good sign at this stage. How far along are you now?

I am due for AF in 2 days now. I am still having lots more CM than usual and cramping that comes and goes. Cramping was so bad I used a small size OB tampon today before going to the lake just in case. TMI: AF never came but tampon was soaked in CM. Only tested with cheapies, BFN but hoping it's still too early.

Yes you are best getting plenty of rest! Cold/flu symptoms are very common signs of a pending BFP! Has the spotting stopped now?

I've had severe dihorrea since last night :( a lot of wind aswell. Very tired this morning also. Really just want to stay in bed but nope, I have to get up and take my eldest to school!! It's her final week at school and then it's the summer term so plenty of lay ins too look forward too :) x

I am due for AF in 2 days now. I am still having lots more CM than usual and cramping that comes and goes. Cramping was so bad I used a small size OB tampon today before going to the lake just in case. TMI: AF never came but tampon was soaked in CM. Only tested with cheapies, BFN but hoping it's still too early.

Obviously nothing is for sure until AF arrives. I've had a couple of cycles with very bad cramping before I've actually started. Have you had any other symptoms with the cramping? Spotting, fatigue, change in appetite etc? Fx everything is ok for you.

Lilysmum2 said:
Yes you are best getting plenty of rest! Cold/flu symptoms are very common signs of a pending BFP! Has the spotting stopped now?

I've had severe dihorrea since last night a lot of wind aswell. Very tired this morning also.

Spotting lasted for that one wipe, although i think there was a little bit overnight because there was a telltale pink watermark in my pants in the morning. Nothing since.
Boobs are aching but I wouldn't class them as overly sore or painful atm. I have the odd twinge in them that is a bit worse but nothing constant.

I'm super gassy too, although it's mainly burping every few minutes. DH rolls his eyes and tells me how lady like I am. Feel like such a slob laying on my couch in scruffy clothes, belching every couple of minutes!

We have to hang in the hun, not long now before we can have a better chance at a test. I think AF is due thursday although that is only a guess based on ovulation because i was already a week late before I ovulated so it's anyone's guess atm.

Sore breasts are a good sign Bowpeep. I haven't got any symptoms up there at all. I expected I would seeing as how AF is due in the next 24 hours. My cycle lengths vary as well, I never know when I really O'd!

I have irregular cycles and TBH until this month I didn't even have a clue when ovulation was meant to happen, let alone when I did it. Started tracking my temp and using OPKs and straight away BAM spotted the O day. Can't believe I've gone the best part of two decades without any idea.

So my areola's have tripled in size and changed shape. I'm sure my boobs are bigger too but I have quite the heaving bosom at the best of times so it's difficult to tell :p

Ohh it all sounds promising Hun.

Mine have gotten little bumps on my areola, and my nipples have gone darker, along with little bits of white (like milk) in them ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->