2 and a half stone by Christmas

I just love fruit scones i would say that they are my main weakness.

Well since the weekend i have lost my motivation a wee bit so its a new me today. I am back on track lol

Brekkie was a small fruit smoothie and some grapes (i really struggle to eat 1st thing in the morning)
Lunch was a small chicken roll.
Dinner is going to be spag bol and salad.

The plan is to try and do 20mins on the treadmill tonight, did manage a walk just before lunch with the pram x

Edited......... Also had some strawberries and a banana for dessert did mange the 20mins on the treadmill 2mins walking followed by 2mins jogging am well happy that i managed.

Well today has been crazy........ lol

Brekkie was a banana, lunch was a tuna mayo sandwich havent had dinner yet but its looking like a bung in the oven pizza quick n easy.

Weigh in tomorrow.....i cant wait lol

Okies i stepped on the scales this morning and i have lost 1 and a half pounds, am rather pleased as i havent had the best of weeks this week.

Well today,

Bran Flakes for brekkie
Lunch was a roast beef sandwich followed by some grapes and a packet of mini rivittas.
Dinner was a chicken salad sandwich and a small bowl of leek and potato soup.

Waiting for OH to come in from work then i will go on the treadmill for 20mins x

My mum was down for a visit today so not the best of days,
Brekkie was bran flakes
Lunch was yummy steak pie with new tatties and carrots followed by afternoon coffee with a fruit scone.
Dinner was a mixed green salad with a salmon fillet followed by strawberries/grapes and a very small spoon of ice cream.

Gonna feed Alex at 9 then do 20mins on the treadmill xx

Haha yeah i know must stop bloody eating them!!!!!!!!!! Too many coffee shops where i live!!!

Yesterday was an okish day
Brekkie was barn flakes
Lunch was a cheeseburger
Dinner was baked tattie, fillet steak and baby corn
Shared a twix with my OH and did sod all exercise...............oh well best have an extra long walk today haha

Up visiting my folks for a couple of days so the diets bang out the window haha!!!

Okies back from visiting my folks and i am still the same weight as i was when i went up there.
Wasnt too bad but did have some yummy galaxy and maltesers lol

Back on the wagon now lol

hope you had a good time at your parents. at least you didnt gain any weight whilst away

Well weighed myself today and i am 11stone on the dot.........i am so happy. I was 12st 5 when i started.

I havent been making a note of my meals(got fed up) but i have been having 3 meals a day give or take the odd day i miss brekkie. I have tried so hard not too eat anything in between my meals but sometimes i do.

There will be no weight in tomorrow (its my birthday and it will just depress me lol)

Going out for dinner tomorrow and i will be having 3 courses.................roll on sat when its back on the wagon lol

hehe youre doing well hun you deserve a wee break! Enjoy your birthday! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->