2 chemicals in 3 cycles!

Grumblebea

Reaction score
I'm so at a loss and don't know what to do. I have 3 children with a miscarriage at 16 weeks after 1st child. Now I have been TTC #4 for 10 months. I had a very early chemical in April and again yesterday at 4.1 weeks. What the heck? I started low dose/baby aspirin yesterday because i can't think of anything else it could be(I've had my progesterone checked twice and it's fine). Just frustrated! :nope:

Sorry for your loss. I had three CPs in a row; Dec, Jan & Feb.

It was awful. I know what you're going through. Have you had the pregnancies confirmed with a blood draw? Most insurance companies will cover fertility testing and treatment after 3 confirmed pregnancy losses [must confirm the pregnancy with your doc and the loss as well]

Sorry for your loss either way; CPs are incredibly frustrating.

Sorry for your loss as well. Yes they were. The 1st one I never took a hpt, she was drawing my day21 progesterone and decided to do a beta, the one this week, I kept taking hpt because I didn't "feel pregnant" and they were all coming up + then I went for a beta and it came back at 14 and I knew something was wrong. I went back 2 days later, it was a 5 and the next day af got me. It's just strange how I had 3 kids with only 1 m/c in 1992 and now 2 of them. I started 81mg aspirin, figured it certainly wouldn't hurt. I need to look into the insurance thing but somehow I doubt it because even tho I pay lots, it's still crap insurance. Thanks.

Do you count your 16 weeks as a chemical pregnancy? Because I had a miscarriage at 14 weeks, and I don't consider it chemical....

I've had 3 cp they horrible. My doctors won't do anything as I've already got one child, they were really horrible they her words were pregnancy tests are too sensitive these days x

Darcie that's really horrible! Some people just don't have a clue!

i know i think if they had problems trying to concieve they would be alot more sympathetic, she also said many years ago people wouldnt of know they were pregnant. I wont be going back to her x

i know i think if they had problems trying to concieve they would be alot more sympathetic, she also said many years ago people wouldnt of know they were pregnant. I wont be going back to her x

I think you need a new doc Hun.

I've had 3 cp they horrible. My doctors won't do anything as I've already got one child, they were really horrible they her words were pregnancy tests are too sensitive these days x

The military insurance is like that; it's not that they won't help you; it's that it's not covered unless you pay out of pocket >.<

Our close friend has had 3 miscarriages at just over 13 weeks and the military won't cover her testing because she has a 6 year old daughter. I think it's wrong; if they cover me [no kids] why wouldn't they cover her [one kid]?

Sorry Darcie, all I can say is read up on what your insurance covers and find a new doctor if they still don't want to help.

I didn't have time to read all of the replies but wanted to say I am sorry for your losses. I had the same thing happen when trying for #2. I had a total of 6 losses in a span of about 18 months. It is a really hard road. I hope you are able to find some answers soon. I ended up trying some herbs (Welcome Womb) that seemed to work for me. I have the whole story in my blog (link in siggy) if you are interested.

Again, I am so very sorry for your losses. (((hugs))) I hope you get your sticky baby soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->