2 days late

Kimmy1990

Reaction score
hey guys.

I am 28 (29 next month) and are trying to conceive #1. We haven’t had any luck and have had a lot of disappointment with only BFN or :witch: making her appearance.

I am currently 2 days late but reluctant to test. Usually I get sore BB the day after O but this month I didn’t even feel my BB until about 5 days ago making it about 9dpo if I ovulated on time. Now they are fairly sore now but on and off starting near the under arms but sometime towards the centre (currently aching like someone is poking them). I am also feeling slightly nauseous and need to go to the toilet quite often which can be a pain at work.

I’m thinking I may have ovulated late (or not at all) hence the late sore BB hence the reluctance to test.

I’m not sure if I should just test or wait until next week. Anyone else had anything similar?

Hi Kimmy1990.I had sore BB's near my armpits before my Bfp ( Big Fat Positive) It feel like it was sore from working out. But,I don't work out:lol: Though I suppose I should start.After I got my Bfp it went away.

3 days late now. Approximately 17dpo. I think I’m going to finally take the leap and test. As I’m still thinking I may have O late, if I get a negative I won’t test again until next week. Fingers crossed for that second line

3 days late now. Approximately 17dpo. I think I’m going to finally take the leap and test. As I’m still thinking I may have O late, if I get a negative I won’t test again until next week. Fingers crossed for that second line
I think you should test! Your symptoms seem promising. Good luck. Hope you get your BFP!

Ok I bought a pack of 3 tests. Just waiting now to make sure I give myself the best chance for a BFP. I’m getting a bit nervous but excited to give hubby some good news. I’m not telling him I’ve tested unless that positive shows. He knows I’m late so it won’t be too much of a surprise. All I keep thinking is ‘stay away :witch:‘. BB’s are still aching but more nausea.

UPDATE: When you finally test and it’s a faulty test :-( got the faintest faintest line in the control box, like I had to squint to see it, and a shadow in the results box. Thinking I’m going to have to wait a litttle longer. Need to drink some water now :p

Good luck! I can’t wait for the results!
Unfortunately negative. Might be too early due to late O or might be due to be having to do 2 tests as the first was faulty. Maybe wasn’t strong enough.

I think I’m going to go with late O and try again next week. Its just hard as now I’m not sure when to test or when the :witch: is actually due. Trying not to symptom spot but it’s hard.

4 days late now and still negative. No nausea this morning but BB’s are still sore. Its a different pain to what I usually get during PMS so I’m hoping it’s a good sign. Its almost like a burning pain with sharp pains ever now and again. I keep thinking its going but it’s still there. No cramps but short bursts pain in ovaries every now and again.

Ure symptoms sound very very promising. Sore boobs was one of my first symptoms. Also Sudden like twinges in the right overy area and mild cramps. Also lower back ache and my sence of smell was very strong.
What tests are you using?

Ure symptoms sound very very promising. Sore boobs was one of my first symptoms. Also Sudden like twinges in the right overy area and mild cramps. Also lower back ache and my sence of smell was very strong.
What tests are you using?

I just bought cheap ones because they don’t have any FRER at my local supermarket anymore and didn’t want a blue dye one. I’m going to wait until next week just Incase I O’d late and get the FRER. I’m definitely feeling different from other cycles but also don’t want to get my hopes out. No tests in the House means I’m forced to wait. Wish I was at work this week so I would have something to take my mind off this wait #-o

Don't blame ya not wanting to get a blue dye test I've read some bad horror stories about those.
I used cheepies and I didnt get a positive with them untill I was about 14 DPO on a 28 day cycle and even then it was so so faint. It was the Frer that confirmed mine then a digi
Good luck I really hope you get ure BFP.
Yeah I remember the wait it's not fun

Starting to feel a bit down. BB soreness is starting to decrease. They still ache though when I’m lying on my back. I now keep checking that AF hasn’t arrived. Trying to remain positive but it looks like it’s ending the same as every other month :-(

My symptoms in the very beginning are the same as I feel when af comes so you’re not out yet!

Thanks for your support ladies. BB soreness is pretty much all gone now. Not cramping but I think I can feel the start of AF cramps. I took another test and :bfn: again. I’m starting to lose track but it’s 6 days late now so I’m thinking my cycle has increased for this month which is a bit depressing. I’ll keep you updated but I think I’m out.

Oh hun that sucks. Ure still not out tho until af shows. I pray she stays away and you get ure BFP.

Woke up this morning and AF cramps were bad. The :witch: had arrived. On to the next month of trying.

Woke up this morning and AF cramps were bad. The :witch: had arrived. On to the next month of trying.

Oh no hon I'm so sorry. I will keep everything crossed that u get ure baby dreams this cycle. Sending huge hugs. I'm sure I'll be seeing u posting on the BFP thread soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->