2 DPO Af Due 23/10

5dpo today the back aches are still there. Nothing else though really

Hi girls i'm 3 dpo and feel pretty normal today except i have a sever headache but i got headaches a lot so not counting it as sign just yet.

i have the ovia app and its telling me i can test in 9 days so that's the 19th not sure i can really wait haha i have a first response waiting at home i might test at the weekend but will try not too as that would make me only 7 days
It's seriously so hard to wait. I used to say that time flies... but not during the TWW!!!

5dpo today the back aches are still there. Nothing else though really
I just woke up so nothing to report yet...

oh i know the time just seems to slow right down when you are waiting.

ok i've decided i'm going to test on Sunday that day 18 of my cycle and 8 days past ovulation Af due 23rd do you think im testing too early?

Probably too early for bfp but im so curious there's no way i could wait any longer. Girls today my headache was still there. But disappeared mid afternoon. Crampy down below and yellow snot like cm. I also have 3 spots of red blood?!? Im only 8/9 dpo so shouldn't start AF yet.

oh i know the time just seems to slow right down when you are waiting.

ok i've decided i'm going to test on Sunday that day 18 of my cycle and 8 days past ovulation Af due 23rd do you think im testing too early?
It may be a little early. Mine is due the 22nd but I'm gonna start testing this weekend too! Haha... POAS addict

Probably too early for bfp but im so curious there's no way i could wait any longer. Girls today my headache was still there. But disappeared mid afternoon. Crampy down below and yellow snot like cm. I also have 3 spots of red blood?!? Im only 8/9 dpo so shouldn't start AF yet.

I'm hoping those are good signs for you!!!

So I have a headache now. I don't get headaches often so this is new. My workout was NOT GOOD today- I'm just not motivated and blah...

I had some cramping really low last night and today at work. I do however take progesterone. This is my 1st month on it so I am starting to wonder if they are causing some of my symptoms. We shall see.

So aside from my headache earlier... my face is so hot. I'm literally walking around as if I'm constantly blushing!! My cheeks are red and hot!! What the heck is this?!?!

Ok so headache has gone. Cramping gone. Spotting away and im officially feeling out. There's no way we could of done this 1st time round? Tomorrow im 9/10dpo and want it to be the weekend already.

Tracyhopes don't count yourself out just yet! We had 2 pregnancies that were 1st shot! Take a test maybe you will be surprised

Ok so headache has gone. Cramping gone. Spotting away and im officially feeling out. There's no way we could of done this 1st time round? Tomorrow im 9/10dpo and want it to be the weekend already.

You're not out till AF says so.
Hang in there....

Sitting on the couch and just noticed the inner part of my boobs are tender. Now I remember that my boobs were never sore with my periods 5 years ago... I may just be thinking about it too much and have convinced myself they are sore but I swear... my crazy self feels it!!

Sitting on the couch and just noticed the inner part of my boobs are tender. Now I remember that my boobs were never sore with my periods 5 years ago... I may just be thinking about it too much and have convinced myself they are sore but I swear... my crazy self feels it!!

Thejoie mine felt sore yesterday but i'm pretty sure that was down to me poking and prodding them so much :haha:

i feel fine today no headache and no other signs, i feel like this could be our month but i really don't know, the past 2 months i've felt like i've known its not going to happen but this month a feel a little more positive not sure why, maybe just wishful thinking.

today im 4dpo, how is everyone else feeling today?

Now i feel a bit sick not sure if its all in my head as its start early for me aaahhhh feel like im going crazy hate this waiting game

Amanda- I know exactly how you feel. It's pure torture.
All year long, time has flown by. But this has been the longest week two weeks ever! Last week today, I got my smiley face. Sigh....

Had some light cramping around my right ovary this morning along with the cramping in the lower stomach last night. 6dpo today. I also get my ics today!

Amanda- I know exactly how you feel. It's pure torture.
All year long, time has flown by. But this has been the longest week two weeks ever! Last week today, I got my smiley face. Sigh....

i know its driving me insane, and i keep trying to tell myself to stop over thinking everything but i just cant help myself.

Have you had any signs today? are you testing this weekend? i got my positive for o on the 8th so i will wait until Sunday morning to test that would make me 8days but wont get my hopes up

Had some light cramping around my right ovary this morning along with the cramping in the lower stomach last night. 6dpo today. I also get my ics today!

What is ICS? sorry i'm new to all the abbreviations

Hey ladies! Hope you don't mind me joining in on your thread! I am currently 5DPO and AF is due to show her face around the 20th of this month. I'm currently feeling some cramps/twinges in my pelvic area which I don't remember normally feeling, breasts a little sore but can possibly still be from ovulation. Feeling a little emotional/tired... I know it is really just way too early yet but I'm hoping these are good signs and I get my BFP this month...

Welcome Adorkkable! Hopefully this will be your month as well. When do you plan to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->