2 DPO Af Due 23/10

Hi ladies. Hope your all well today. I got mixed up im 8/9 dpo today i tested and bfn. Feeling super normal today except boobs at sore although i get that before AF. Wish i just knew!! This waiting is awful lol. Really i should probably start AF spotting in 2 days. So we will see!!

I have had these lower abdominal cramps for 2 days now. They mainly stay around my ovaries. I tested today obviously it was bfn cause im only 6dpo. Just couldn't help trying out my new strips. I doubt I will get pregnant this month since we only dtd that 1 time on o day. We shall see.

Welcome Adorkkable! Hopefully this will be your month as well. When do you plan to test?

I shouldn't test till the 20th when AF is due but I know I'll get impatient and end up testing before then...Maybe the 18th when I'm at least 11DPO

Well I just got 25 test strips so I will probably test tomorrow am and then I will try to wait a couple of days. Idk I am going to try to not get lost in test land!

Well I just got 25 test strips so I will probably test tomorrow am and then I will try to wait a couple of days. Idk I am going to try to not get lost in test land!

I work in a laboratory, so I'm thinking on Friday I may do my blood HCG... I'll be 7DPO then... maybe I'll catch it increasing a little...?? Maybe?? I'm not sure. I got lucky because my company switched the brand they use for urine pregnancies so I was able to take whatever they had left of their old that hadn't expired yet... otherwise they were just going in the trash...

Welcome Adorkkable! Hopefully this will be your month as well. When do you plan to test?

I shouldn't test till the 20th when AF is due but I know I'll get impatient and end up testing before then...Maybe the 18th when I'm at least 11DPO
AF is due the 20-21st for me too. Feels like forever...

I work in a laboratory, so I'm thinking on Friday I may do my blood HCG... I'll be 7DPO then... maybe I'll catch it increasing a little...?? Maybe?? I'm not sure. I got lucky because my company switched the brand they use for urine pregnancies so I was able to take whatever they had left of their old that hadn't expired yet... otherwise they were just going in the trash...
That's awesome!! I work in a clinic so free tests but not blood work!!!

AF is due the 20-21st for me too. Feels like forever...

That's awesome!! I work in a clinic so free tests but not blood work!!!

When are you planning on testing?

Adorkable: I'm gonna start this weekend... I need to do something or I will lose my mind.

Have a weird headache now and am feeling a little bloating. Otherwise... feeling fine. It was a busy day at work so I'm a little tired...
here's hoping tomorrow is a better day...

Morning ladies how are we all feeling today? I had a total urge to test this morning but i talked my self out of it as i would only get disappointed as i'm only 5 DPO so it would not doubt be negative.

Today got my headache back, and my gums were bleeding this morning when i brushed my teeth which isnt normal for me so maybe a sign who knows haha i've woke up past 2 morning and my nose has been blocked and then rest of the day its been really itchy so think i might be coming down with something :(

Had a dream that I had a bfp last night. I even took two tests in my dream! Woke up with a headache.

Had a dream that I had a bfp last night. I even took two tests in my dream! Woke up with a headache.

My headache is back today but im ruling that out as i get them quite often

are you going to test?

Morning ladies. All cramps are gone and I feel perfectly fine. I won't be testing again until Saturday which will be 9dpo. Idk I just don't feel pregnant and feel like this isn't my month. Lets hope that feeling is wrong!

Morning ladies. All cramps are gone and I feel perfectly fine. I won't be testing again until Saturday which will be 9dpo. Idk I just don't feel pregnant and feel like this isn't my month. Lets hope that feeling is wrong!

its so hard going tkeith8109 try keep your chin up :0) im only 5dpo and its killing me every little twinge im thinking its a sign, really felt the urge to test this morning but managed to talk my self out of it going to try and hold off as long as i can told myself Sunday at the earliest that would be me 8 dpo

Tkeith8109, don't lose hope! It is still really early, you have some time left! I know how you feel about not "feeling" pregnant though, I think we sometimes think this way to make it a little easier on ourselves if/when AF shows. DH is always asking me "is there a baby in there?" and my response is usually "I really don't know, I don't want to get my hopes up so probably not" Last night he told me I have to start thinking that I am and then maybe it will happen. So hard though! I have been getting these weird twinges/cramps though...not like normal AF cramps, just a different feeling.

I had a very vivid dream last night, not that I had a BFP though... I thought it was funny that the counter in my signature mentions vivid dreams at 6DPO for 10% of pregnant women. Maybe it's a sign :winkwink: FX!!

its so hard going tkeith8109 try keep your chin up :0) im only 5dpo and its killing me every little twinge im thinking its a sign, really felt the urge to test this morning but managed to talk my self out of it going to try and hold off as long as i can told myself Sunday at the earliest that would be me 8 dpo

Oh boy can I relate! I am definitely over analyzing every little twinge. I really can't wait to test I'm becoming so impatient. This TWW can really drive you crazy :wacko:

Thanks guys...It definitely felt so real!! I swear I was feeling nauseous in my dream too- which i definitely don't. My headache subsided and I'm back to feeling normal!

Ok! I was just able to catch up on posts.

Tkeith- don't lose hope... my friend said she didn't have any symptoms until after she missed her period.
Ladies- It ain't over till it's over. And even if it is- we will rally and do it again next month....

Thanks everyone! I had a dream last night that I had a bfp. I came home and took a test and it seemed like something caught my eye but all I can see is where the dent is and can't tell if there is any color to it. Does anyone remember what implantation cramps feels like? It's been 5 years for me. Ive been aching constantly with the occasional pressure on my right ovary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->