2 DPO anyone with me?

O my goodness ladies that's crazy!!! Im still holding out hope for u both im 11dpo and AF defp on way. Boobs are really sore which os a normal AF symptom for me. Xx

AF showed up after my shower. I just got back from the fertility doctor and they are going to try a mini stimulation with IUI, and we are going to go outside Navy medical and get IVF ASAP. I'm so over this.

AF showed up after my shower. I just got back from the fertility doctor and they are going to try a mini stimulation with IUI, and we are going to go outside Navy medical and get IVF ASAP. I'm so over this.

So sorry! I hope you have better luck with IVF!!

Aww im sorry Imogen. Please keep us up to date on how u get on. Xx

Thanks Tracy I appreciate the support. Does anyone have experience with IUI? I'm afraid to get my hopes up. He said they would only do 3 cycles of it with me. I need to hear something positive I have been so upset over all this. I really hope IUI helps. He did say the clomid helped up my progesterone but it wasn't as high as he would like to see. I'm ready to just go to the nuclear option and get IVF. I'm lucky I live in San Diego because Scripps has a good fertility clinic I hear.

Awe Imogen im right there with u. I've no experience of it but I've everything crossed it works for u. Im at a loss. Feel a bit broken. I hate this whole getting your hopes up waiting for a line and squinting at every test for the hope of even a little pink. Just over it. Wish it was Tuesday and then AF would be here and get it over with. Just had yet a no the bfn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->