2 DPO anyone with me?

Klc- I hope the new FRER come back positive again! Fx!

10dpo and my bbs are still painful but that's about the only symptom I have at this stage

Do u normally get sore BBS before AF aphy? I always do so i never get very hopeful when they get sore. I have strange cramps last night on the left side and today I've back pain and hip pain on the same side. I feel like im gearing up for AF showing her head. Fertility friend says im a day ahead of what i thought. So 6dpo today then? Lol bit confused but around 5-6 i feel like im gonna start testing tomorrow coz im a POAS addict lol. But i know its gonna be bfn.

I never used to get sore bbs pre-AF but last cycle I did so who knows?last cycle it started a lot closer to AF though than this time it seems. Will poas when I get home later just to check...then no testing again til AF should arrive on Thursday

Sent dh to the store to the store today to get frer but he grabbed cb digital and it was "not pregnant"

A few hours later :witch: showed her face. I am officially out. Guessing the positive I got was a fluke :cry:

Good luck to yall and I hope you receive your BFP this month!!

Aww klc im sorry AF is an absolute bitch! Aphy fingers crossed that this is a good sign!! How many do now?

@Tracy, I am 10dpo = BFN 😒

Good luck to those coming up to testing time!

Im going to test tomorrow with fmu but im only about 7dpo lol so im probably being silly but i just cant help it!!! Im feeling very out BBS are sore today and that's a big AF sign for me

When are you expecting AF Tracy? GL with the testing!

Hi Ladies would it be ok if i joined in.

Im 32 and been ttc no 2 for 3 months this is our first month using Ovulation test, i ovulated on 8th and be BD on 6th, 7th 8th 9th so im praying we have done enough for this to be our lucky month

This makes me 2DPO,not had any symptoms yet.

how many days past O do you ladies plan to test?

Pre-AF spotting has started so guess that's the answer for me this cycle. AF is usually here in 3 or 4 days from this point so now I just have to wait for her to show 😔

Aphy,
Could it be implantation bleeding perhaps if AF is still a few days off?

I'm trying to be upbeat but I'm so depressed. I'm in the US and I think the circus that is our current election is also not helping my mood.

I'm thinking this might actually be AF after all based on (tmi) the amount of flow when I went to bathroom earlier. Odd with my temp still being high this morning though. Last cycle my lp was only 11 days and one before that was 14 days so it could be AF I guess. 😟 According to FF though, AF supposed to only be here on Thursday. This body of mine is so confusing!

I'm sorry Aphy. Don't lose hope though. I know this will happen for you.

Aww aphy im sorry i get spotting 3-4 days before AF also. Im about 6-7dpo and i tested haha. Yea u guessed bfn. I had the worst day yesterday tho!! Back painwas horrendous and kept me up all night. Was scared to take any pain relief so that has left me exhausted today and a headache but pains gone!! Amanda of course!!! Welcome!! How have you been feeling?

Tracy, sorry your back hurts so much and is keeping you up. I was tossing and turning all last night and my husband said I have a night sweat. I'm super anxious and emotional today. I wish I could sleep.

If i knew it was all for a good reason and a bfp i wouldn't care bring on the pain!! But i feel like im just gearing up for AF and its going to be a heavy month. Technically i still have a week for missed AF and i cant cope with the wait lol. Im naturally an impatient person. This is just torture lol xx

I think I'm having an anxiety attack. I'm a nervous mess all day today.

Keep calm Imogen,things will make sense eventually! I hope you get a better nights rest than last night xxx

Thank Aphy. All these irrational worrie today. I wish I could just go home and curl up because being at work is not helping at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->