2 DPO anyone with me?

Tracy that's so funny you mentioned that because a few days after I o'd I had the same weird taste but it gave off almost a tingling sensation with the taste
What made me test yesterday was that I was just laying down watching t.v. and got light headed and figured if it really was a symptom I should have enough hcg in my system and took the test. When I took my second test that barley showed anything I didn't feel any type of symptoms. I guess that's just my theory.. if you can feel it there must be enough in your system.

Cant wait to hear you news its making me want to test lol. Don't know how im gonna go another week without testing lol

Ok I'm going to vent a little bit to try and distract myself. I am also very unfocused and cannot concentrate on anything at work! I've had vivid, strange dreams that past two night and tossed and turned most of the night. I don't usually dream much. I hate waiting ugh. How is everybody else coping with the wait? Clearly drinking is out....

I no right... Im not coping well at all!!! And usually on a Friday i would sit with a glass of wine... So food it is lol. A whole week to wait for me... Im def not gonna make it lol

I have heard so many ladies mention the metallic taste before their bfp! Hoping that's what it is for you both!

Wish I could say there was something I do to help with the wait but I have no self control what so ever so I will impulsively test whenever the urge takes me.

My side bbs are hurting a bit today but that could be from the bra I was wearing yesterday or it could be my body gearing up for AF next week (I expect her around Thursday). I really wish bfp symptoms weren't the same as pre-AF symptoms 😤

This is my problem all my AF symptoms are the same as pregnancy symptoms. I have the urge already and im only 3dpo haha. Lets hope we get some bfps!

Hey, how are all of you doing? I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs wishing I was far enough in my cycle to test. I made the mistake of testing yesterday at 7 DPO which was a waste of time. Disheartening BFN of course.

Thought I'd make you all laugh by sharing this: OH said today, "Maybe we can make a baby tonight." I laughed and said, "I'm 6 days from my period so it won't happen this late in my cycle." He goes, "It can happen at any time! We have to keep trying!" (He has ulterior motives, clearly :haha:)

This is my problem all my AF symptoms are the same as pregnancy symptoms. I have the urge already and im only 3dpo haha. Lets hope we get some bfps!

Mine as well. I'm 8 DPO and am having lots of "symptoms" but they can also be symptoms that AF is around the corner so.... :dohh:

Haha mamana that made me giggle!! They really don't get it lol. I wish i was 7dpo i feel like testing is so far away!!!!

Hey yall..

So I caved yesterday and used frer.. it was a complete negative. I used an ic I got in the mail last night and took it this morning with FMU and complete negative. I should be 14 dpo now. I'm starting to fear that many it was a chemical or just a faulty batch of test I got since both in the box came up + but being that the 2nd one was so light I am really thinking chemical :crying:

@klc im so sorry. This whole two week wait and TTC is such an emotional roller coaster. Ur still not out until the witch arrives with my first i never got a positive until 15dpo. And it was faint. I have everything crossed for you and hope your ok. Xx

I found this site. I've seen it before with past ttc months from when we were trying with our 2dd. Gave me a little hope

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy_test_calculator.php

Thanks klc that's a great website see there's still hope. Your not out just yet!! Im back to absolutely no symptoms today. Except a few minutes where i got unbelieveably warm i thought i was gonna pass out. I feel like its a AF sign tho.

You're still early hun. I wouldn't count anything out just yet! What dpo are you waiting to test on?

I would just be very very shocked if it was a bfp on my first cycle as it took around a year first time round. So im not expecting anything this cycle. But really hope it doesn't take too long.

So I'm driving myself crazy. I swear I see a faint line on the IC but it's the clinical guard brand and I'm reading nothing but horrible stories about them. Apparently people who have confirmed pregnancies are still getting bfn or very faint +.

Losing my mind. Going to cave and buy another 2 pack of FRER

How many dpo are you again hun? Yes frer are defo best. Im getting crazy cramping on left side!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->