2 DPO anyone with me?

Aww Imogen. Try to stay calm. Its all so tough and we women put so much stress on ourselves. Try to get a good nights sleep tonight and hopefully tomorrow will be better. Xx

How is everyone today? Im 7/8 dpo and bfn again. I've had a headache for 2 days straight now. But again i always get headaches leading up to AF.

Ouch Tracy, that sounds painful! Hope it subsides soon

Havent had any more spotting besides that once off big one yesterday but did have a temp decrease this morning so I assume it means AF is still in the very near future (but I always keep a small fraction of hope alive until the witch actually arrives full force)

Hi aphy!!
Your defo not out until AF arrives dont gove up hope just yet! My headache disappeared mid afternoon. Feeling out tonight. Tomorrow 9/10 dpo. But not very hopeful.

Status update, I'm cycle day 30 out of usually 30-31 and 9-10dpo. BFN (f does not stand for fat) and no sign of aunt flow. I'm not really tired but I'm cold all the time and not sleeping well and constipated like crazy. I remember being constipated was my first sign last time and it seemed like it took a long time after supposed AF to get a BFP. I'm trying to stay positive. I don't usually get a lot of AF symptoms so I don't know. My temp is still up but I don't think it's triphasic or anything. It hasn't dropped to preovulation levels. This is killing me. I just wish I knew if I could move on or not.

Aww Imogen i know how u feel! Im 8/9 dpo and i want to just know so i can move on to next cycle if needed. Whoever created the tww must have been a man lol. Your symptoms do sound hopeful and fingers crossed ur bfp is coming!

Hi Tracy,

Thanks, I wish I could be more positive because of I'm not very tired so that doesn't seem like a good sign. If anything I worked out for over 90minutes yesterday!

How is everyone else doing? Aphy, Tracy? Anyone else?

Imogen,sometimes the lack of symptoms are sometimes a symptom apparently. You aren't out til the witch comes!

As for me, (TMI,TMI! Sorry!) I had dark brown almost black spotting today and had some AF like cramps and passed a clot like sac this evening with a string like thing attached to it but can't believe it's a chemical cause I have gotten BFN,even yesterday. AF due tomorrow so no idea what that was...

either way,I consider myself 100% out this cycle but will keep supporting where ever I can!

Aww aphy im sorry keep us updated.

I have no symptoms whatsoever still testing every day and all bfn. Im also feeling out. Really my spotting should start around 10 11dpo for af so we will see in the next couple of days whats going on.

I'm sorry Aphy, that sounds pretty rough. Keep thinking positive things for everyone. I've decided if AF does show her ugly face then I will Great her with a sushi dinner, a glass of this great wine I have put off opening, a big FU!

Aphy- sorry to hear that... I'm hoping the next round will be it for you!

No real symptoms all day for me. Even though I'm still only dpo 5-6, I'm feeling like it wasn't in our cards this month... I just have that feeling- it's our first month really trying so I'm not expecting it.

Gonna try temping next month too. Anyone have a favorite basal thermometer

Hi thejoie
Hope your ok! Im feeling the same. Out out out. There's no way we have done it 1st cycle. It took so long first time round. Im probably 10dpo today and bfn on Ic's so I've lost hope. Kind of just want to move on to next cycle. Xx

Well I'm cycle day 31 now, still bfn, still no AF, and temp shot up half a degree. I should add I'm 10-11dpo.

Awe Imogen im sorry. On to the next cycle tho!! We arent having much luck here in this thread lol

I think I'm just deluding myself. Maybe 39 is just too old. I don't understand I got pregnant so fast when I miscarried but now I cannot get pregnant at all.

Aww Imogen. Its so hard to stay positive. But it will happen!! No way is 39 too old. Just think how amazing that bfp is going to be once u have it. Have some wine to kick start a new cycle! Xx

The bleeding stopped WTF? I had some red blood when I wiped, put in a tampon for a few hours, then nothing.

What dpo are you now Imogen? Maybe late implantation and therefore too early to pick up?

My "period" this cycle has lasted the total of 1 hour yesterday,everything else has just been very little brown spotting since then. So frustrated 😡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->