2 DPO Two Weeks Wait Buddies!!!!

Promising symptoms Twag & fx i think we somehow do know.. I said earlier this cycle in my journal i just don't feel pregnant & my symptoms kind of went away 7dpo so i kinda knew but fx for you if you feel different to normal cycles could be it

Thing is I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me because we are TTC or if I do really feel different :wacko: :haha: guess time will tell :shrug:

Fx twag they are good signs .

Thank you I've just done clearblue digi and got + 1-2 weeks the only symtom ive never had was the fuller boobs wish i did as they disappeared after i had my daughter lol.

Mom2sam dont give up yet its still early days, and i will defo follow your journal and ive nevee really thought about doing one myself as i was starting to lose hope after so long trying but I will make one :) I just hope this one stays put xx

Fx twag they are good signs .

Thank you I've just done clearblue digi and got + 1-2 weeks the only symtom ive never had was the fuller boobs wish i did as they disappeared after i had my daughter lol.

Mom2sam dont give up yet its still early days, and i will defo follow your journal and ive nevee really thought about doing one myself as i was starting to lose hope after so long trying but I will make one :) I just hope this one stays put xx

Happy & Healthy 9 months nic :dust:

Yes my boobs disappared after I stopped breastfeeding and I wouldn't say it was massively noticeable but it is to me :wacko: :haha:

I agree Mom2sam you are only 10dpo and if no AF then you are not out yet :hugs:

Nic if you start a journal let us know so we can follow you :thumbup: it would be nice to have some BnB buddies for this journey in a similar situation

Thanks twag I've just started a journal there thanks for the support ladies hopefully this one stays put for us and I will be following you all throughout your journeys but hopefully this is the month for us all xx

I'm feeling a little discouraged, yesterday I took a EPT and FRER and the ept had a faint line but the FRER had nothing, a few minutes ago I took a FRER and I think I see something but it's very faint

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 11
What DPO are you Braxton? I am not sure if I can see something or not :shrug: I thought I could but when I zoom in it just blurs :dohh:

Don't give up hope yet :dust:

OK so I am also feeling queasy and so tired!! :haha: i am the worst SS in the world :haha: :wacko:

That is still early Braxton :hugs: when is AF due?

I'm getting anxious to test, but I don't want to test too early! lol.

9dpo and my temps this morning shot up a whole 0.3 degrees! (Celsius, from 36.5 to 36.8) 0-4 dpo my temps ranged from 36.3 to 36.6, then settled to 36.5 and stayed level until this morning with that huge jump. I'm really hoping that's a sign that my temps are going triphasic :D

I'm getting anxious to test, but I don't want to test too early! lol.

9dpo and my temps this morning shot up a whole 0.3 degrees! (Celsius, from 36.5 to 36.8) 0-4 dpo my temps ranged from 36.3 to 36.6, then settled to 36.5 and stayed level until this morning with that huge jump. I'm really hoping that's a sign that my temps are going triphasic :D

I don't temp but I sure hope you get your BFP!!

Braxton I think I can see something very faint but I'm looking on my phone so goes blurry when I zoom in please keep us updated xx

Still early Braxton your not out until AF shows up :dust:

Fingers crossed for a Triphasic chart for you :dust:

Slowest two weeks of my life!!! 10-11 dpo for me. Stark white tests. Didn't even get the faintest of lines with Dd until 15 dpo. Af is due in 4 days but I'm not throwing in the towel until she's here! Don't give up yet ladies!!

Slowest two weeks of my life!!! 10-11 dpo for me. Stark white tests. Didn't even get the faintest of lines with Dd until 15 dpo. Af is due in 4 days but I'm not throwing in the towel until she's here! Don't give up yet ladies!!

PMA all the way I love it :dust: you go girl :thumbup:

Good luck orgle i dont temp myself so i'm clueless but after being on b&b i definitely know that's a good sign lol

Nic my prayers are with you this is your healthy rainbow baby x

Braxton sane when i zoom goes blurry but i do see it fx it gets darker it's still early for you

Litebright fx for next few tests

Twag i know what you mean i think the symptoms are there but we just notice them more when ttc & pre af & early pregnancy symptoms are so similar making it so much more difficult to know. Fx for you

braxton when are you plannning to test again? tomorrow or are you going to skip a day?

I'm going to test again in the morning lol I can't help myself I'm a POAS addict...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->