2 faint bfp, doctor worried! opinions please.

Lianne1986

Reaction score
hiya

i had the implant out 11 weeks ago, i have had no AF since & i took a test last week and got a negative,

howeva i took a test on wednesday and got a faint positive, i went to the doctors 2day and he did another test and again it was a faint positive.

im so scared its another miscarriage,
the doctor said it shud have been a darker line by now, :cry:

has anybody else had 2 or more faint bfp before there line gets darker?? please help me im so scared!!!

:hugs:

I've heard of some women not getting a :bfp: until 4 months into it. That's not anyone I personally know, but I read it on one of these threads. FXed!

https://www.justparents.co.uk/images/genderpred/predictedBoy.gif

At this stage it would be difficult to tell how many DPO you are. Did your doc not suggest an HCG test as that would be your only real indication. Fx for you hun, I hope this turns out to be a sticky bean!

Its possibal that you havent miss carried or anything :hugs:

hey hun, with my son my hpts never got darker than just visible, when i had mmc i had lines alot darker! think it can all depend on how much youve drank/peed etc and some people just have 'weak pee' try not to worry just test again in a couple of days, the doctor is stupid for worrying you xxx

i have got to go back on monday for another poas test if the line isnt darker they are gonna do blood tests, i really havent a clue what dpo i amso who knows! thank u for all ur replies!!!

arnt u meant to poas in the morning? both times i have done the tests one was mid-morning the other was teatime.

does it make a differnce?

arnt u meant to poas in the morning? both times i have done the tests one was mid-morning the other was teatime.

does it make a differnce?

Most tests say use FMU but you dont necessarily have to. I tested on a digital at 2 in the afternoon. The DR needs to do bloods and not urine as all women dont get dark lines. Praying for you:hugs:

The reason they say first morning wee is that overnight you dont drink or go to the loo and so your HCG levels will be higher.

i hope it goes well on Monday hun

xx

i got really faint lines on the poas ones so i went and got a cb digi with conception indicator i tested at night on 9 dpo and got "pregnant 1-2" mabey buying is a digi is worth a shot fx'd for you x

If you need to do the HPT at his office then perhaps take a FMU sample with you. It will be a lot more accurate. The weekend will drag now, your doctor shouldn't be putting you through this.

i have to go at 9am on monday, im gonna pop to the chemist and get a water sample bottle & take my FMU with me. the line on the doctors test was a bit darker than mine but i dont know if it was all in my head because i wanted it to be darker.

i have to go at 9am on monday, im gonna pop to the chemist and get a water sample bottle & take my FMU with me. the line on the doctors test was a bit darker than mine but i dont know if it was all in my head because i wanted it to be darker.

Oh Lianne,
Sorry to hear your having problems already :wacko:
Sure everything will be just fine..I don't really see why they would guess there may be a problem just by the colour of the line??
You may be in the very early stages and your lines wouldn't be over dark..mine only got really dark (on ic's) a couple of days after I missed AF.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow hun and keeping eveything crossed....but I just know you will be back on Monday with great news...try not to worry :hugs::hugs:

i went to buy a pee pot yesturday at the chemist & the lady tht gives out all the prescriptions was talkin to me etc bout wat the pot was for etc & she told me tht u cant tell by a line whether or not ur havin a miscarriage! so i came away feelin a lot happier.

i know i cant be more than 3 weeks pregnant so i am in the very very early stages. i have sore boobs tho lol which im not complaining about!! its all good!

im praying for a darker line 2moro!! :)

Good luck for tomorrow! Not long now :). Keep us updated and hope the lines are dark tomorrow for you . xx

thank u! i have to go at 9am so i havent got to wait all day 2moro thank god!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->