2 faint bfp, doctor worried! opinions please.

Good Luck. Just a quick thought though. If you are only 3wks pregnant then you're possibly only about 7-10DPO and that means you're really lucky to be getting any line at all. I only ever got a line after 14DPO with all my pregnancies!

Good Luck. Just a quick thought though. If you are only 3wks pregnant then you're possibly only about 7-10DPO and that means you're really lucky to be getting any line at all. I only ever got a line after 14DPO with all my pregnancies!

i have neva charted, i wouldnt know how! i took a test 11 days ago and it was negative, so i am only just pregnant!!

any1 havin any guesses on how far i could be?

i have been to the doctors.

got another faint bfp :cry: why arnt the lines gettin any darker??

i hated the nurse that seen me,
she mad me go back an hour after i gave her my sample cuz she cudnt find the poas tests, at 1st she was gonna send my sample off, i was like y cant u just use a poas test????

so i went back an hour later and its still faint, i started to cry & she said if u was having a miscarriage u wud be bleeding! i said to her well last time i miscarried i didnt bleed i went to my 12 week scan & there was no heartbeat!!!!

i am so scared right now. im hopin my blood comes back ok. i dont have any pain or anything, my boobs are still sore.

i have an appointment with the dr on thursday. its goin to be a long wait!!!

Aww hun, it's still early days. The main thing is that there is a line there and the bloods will be accurate. GL for Thursday and I'll be waiting to hear that everything went well.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

thank u, thats wat i keep tellin myself its very early on!!

thank u xxx

hiya

i had the implant out 11 weeks ago, i have had no AF since & i took a test last week and got a negative,

howeva i took a test on wednesday and got a faint positive, i went to the doctors 2day and he did another test and again it was a faint positive.

im so scared its another miscarriage,
the doctor said it shud have been a darker line by now, :cry:

has anybody else had 2 or more faint bfp before there line gets darker?? please help me im so scared!!!

:hugs:
i wouldnt worry to much i have read lots of stories that have tested and been like that very faint line just take it easy and lots of folic acid good luck you are pregnant xx oh my sons called jamie leigh lol

hiya

i had the implant out 11 weeks ago, i have had no AF since & i took a test last week and got a negative,

howeva i took a test on wednesday and got a faint positive, i went to the doctors 2day and he did another test and again it was a faint positive.

im so scared its another miscarriage,
the doctor said it shud have been a darker line by now, :cry:

has anybody else had 2 or more faint bfp before there line gets darker?? please help me im so scared!!!

i wouldnt worry to much i have read lots of stories that have tested and been like that very faint line just take it easy and lots of folic acid good luck you are pregnant xx oh my sons called jamie leigh lol

thanks hun. i had blood tests done on monday, the results are in but the dr hasnt looked at them yet! im trying to keep positive...easier said than done!!

Good Taste in names we have ;)

Hi hon,

Was thinking about you......call that bloody dr tomorrow and tell your surgery you want him to look at your tests pronto and that the delay isnt helping you!

Hi hon,

Was thinking about you......call that bloody dr tomorrow and tell your surgery you want him to look at your tests pronto and that the delay isnt helping you!

:hugs: thanks :)

i have an appointment 2moro at 3.40, its an ante natal appointment with the dr, i can get my results then thank god! this last week has been soo long & i have a very short fuse right now! :blush:

the dr thinks i have a thyroid problem too so i will get the results for tht too 2moro!

Hi hon,

:hugs: thanks :)

i have an appointment 2moro at 3.40, its an ante natal appointment with the dr, i can get my results then thank god! this last week has been soo long & i have a very short fuse right now! :blush:

the dr thinks i have a thyroid problem too so i will get the results for tht too 2moro!

Great hon :thumbup: keep us posted! :hugs:

course i will, hows things with u? x

I am 2dpo ish I got my + opk on sunday after getting a fade in for a few days and then by monday it had started to fade.....I think ov was actually mon/tues :shrug: I plan on testing 12th July the day before our 1st wedding anniversary in secret and telling dh on our anniversary.....we have really bd this cycle (poor dh, I havent let him have a moments peace!) and am extremly positive I hold a lot of baby predictions for this cycle :thumbup: feeling good got lower stomach tenderness cramps but I actually feel glowing and a colleague commented yesterday I was looking really `fresh` I pray she can see the future lol! I cant keep the smile off my face and feel so in love with DH at the minute am sure we have done ample this cycle :happydance:

oh my god juts before i got my bfp i felt like tht with dh, i kept fallin in love with him over & over again...good sign!!!!

i have everything crossed 4 u this cylce..roll on the 12th of july!!! 11 more sleeps. :happydance:

oh my god juts before i got my bfp i felt like tht with dh, i kept fallin in love with him over & over again...good sign!!!!

i have everything crossed 4 u this cylce..roll on the 12th of july!!! 11 more sleeps. :happydance:

OMG I so hope this is a good sign.....its hard to explain we have been together 11yrs and just got married last yr eventually lol! but I have this extremely overwhelming love right now (not that I dont love him any other time!) but I look at him right now and feel like we just met all over again....all sort of floaty like and happy.....One of the guys at work said to our manager today that he must have a word with me about my constant state of happiness in the work place and thats its just wrong to be so happy at work :haha: I want to kiss his face off and like hold his hand and stuff all the time like I need to be near him and feel his touch.....I PROBABLY SOUND :wacko:!

11 sleeps and counting hon! praying I will be joining you slightly behind but in 1st tri! :hugs:

u sound just like me before i got my bfp yippeeee

u will be behind me in 1st tri...:happydance:

u sound just like me before i got my bfp yippeeee

u will be behind me in 1st tri...:happydance:

I really hope so hon.....the loved up feeling aside my pma just sunk.....I am such a :dohh: I just started with lower stomach cramps at 2dpo again same as last month when I took them to be positive as hadnt experienced so close to ov before oh dear AF got me last month :cry: not a good sign :cry: hope this time its just a fluke!

been to the drs.

my hcg is 854 :happydance:
she sed i am between 2-4 weeks pregnant, got to go back monday for repeat blood tests just to make sure my hcg levels are rising nicely then she will book me into seeing the midwife :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->