2 faint bfp, doctor worried! opinions please.

been to the drs.

my hcg is 854 :happydance:
she sed i am between 2-4 weeks pregnant, got to go back monday for repeat blood tests just to make sure my hcg levels are rising nicely then she will book me into seeing the midwife :)

THATS BLOODY BRILLIANT HON I AM SO SO PLEASED FOR YOU! :happydance:

been to the drs.

she sed i am between 2-4 weeks pregnant, got to go back monday for repeat blood tests just to make sure my hcg levels are rising nicely then she will book me into seeing the midwife :)

lookin at some of the other ladies hcg levels mine seems high??? i dunno if it is tho?

how r u ?

That's fantastic Lianne! I've been wondering what that dr could have been smoking to tell you such crap about the faint lines. Woohoo! Congrats on your little bean :baby:

been to the drs.

lookin at some of the other ladies hcg levels mine seems high??? i dunno if it is tho?

how r u ?

Hi Hon,

Sorry have absolutely no idea about hcg levels.....have you tried to google he he he!

I am feeling really good today a little tired been soooo busy at work but looking positive towards those two lines on that test on the 12th.....only 10 more sleeps lol!

i have no idea when im due, the doctor doesnt either, but lookin at my hcg i think they will get me in 4 a scan in around 8 weeks time :) so excited !!!

been to the drs.

how r u ?

Hi Hon,

Sorry have absolutely no idea about hcg levels.....have you tried to google he he he!

I am feeling really good today a little tired been soooo busy at work but looking positive towards those two lines on that test on the 12th.....only 10 more sleeps lol!

yay 10 more sleeps!!! :happydance:

i have tried to google yea but the charts they show u are really varied,

i have every faith in u gettin ur bfp this month!!!

been to the drs.

how r u ?

Hi Hon,

yay 10 more sleeps!!! :happydance:

i have tried to google yea but the charts they show u are really varied,

i have every faith in u gettin ur bfp this month!!!

awwwwwwwwww thanks hon.....I really feel good about this month but dont want to dishearten myself if you understand BUT that doesnt mean am not extremely positive :happydance: we have certainly worked hard for it DH is sooooo :sleep: after all the bding.....we deserve those two lines on that test for pure dedication if nowt else :haha:

i deffinatly agree!!! u truely deserve those lines!!!
i wll prob cry if u get ur bfp id be made up for u and i'd have another bump buddy!!!

i deffinatly agree!!! u truely deserve those lines!!!
i wll prob cry if u get ur bfp id be made up for u and i'd have another bump buddy!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwww hon that is soooooo nice.....i guess those pregnancy hormones are kicking in :hugs::hugs: I would love to be your bump buddy :happydance: all I am missing now are those two lovely lines :thumbup:

yea i am a bit hormonal atm lol bit of a short fuse but i thought sum of it was stress too.

i stil have everything crossed for u!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->