2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

Well everyone after all that heartache, and effort I’m sitting here 3 days late according to my usual cycle or 6days late according to my last cycle, with a strong BFP!!. A5B68419-E3CD-4608-9893-CFEA209F3ED7.jpg

I haven't been on in Sometime. We had decided that we were happy with two babies and I started selling my baby things.

Today, I got an accidental and shocking BFP because I was 7 days late. I was not expecting this.

Jords-- congrats to
You! How are you feeling!

Maryanne-- how is everything with you

Omg!!! So excited to see that the both of you have gotten your BFPs!

How exciting!

Happy and healthy 9 months!!!!

Congrats jords!

Yey Maggie I'm thrilled for you!

Yes I'm good thanks. 26 weeks in a few days. Looking forward to meeting my little girl now. Things still aren't great with her but she's a fighter.

I'm sure she will be feisty.

And thanks all for the congrats. I seriously had no idea it was even a possibility and I had not one symptom at all. It's so ironic considering all the times I thought I could be pregnant due to
"Symptoms" and wasn't. Lol.

Moral of this thread?

MaggieMarie knows absolutely nothing when predicting pregnancy before a missed period.

Omg congratulations maggiemarie! Maryanne im so glad everything has worked out for you ! I’m 7 weeks now 8 weeks on Wednesday, and my biggest symptom was horrid cramping, I’m pretty sure I felt implantation as I woke up in the middle of the night in some hefty pain, and ever since some pretty bad cramping that’s on and off, and extremely sore nipple, and loads of discharge. I’ve been lucky enough to not experience too much nausea but a little bit haha.

How is everyone going? I’m 16 weeks and find out the gender in 4 weeks eeep! I’ve had a few guesses it’s a girl, fingers crossed here! Maryanne you must be getting pretty close to the end of your pregnancy, if not already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->