2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

8dpo and in limbo, here.

One moment I feel out, the next I'm still hopeful!

I took a FRER with evening pee, negative. But I've had some serious cramps with gas all day... I'm nervous I am gonna wake up to AF. I've got my pantie liner on, just in case. Yellow EWCM for past couple of days, which has me hopeful.

I'm laying on my side, nursing my belly. I wish it was relieved by BM but I've gone twice today and still hurts. x

My nipples/boobs have been tender since 1DPO but today aren't AS sore as they were.

Going to test tomorrow morning with FMU and keep my fingers crossed.

Still thinking of you all. Hope this is the month for everyone x

I'm good thank you. Be glad to be out of first tri now though and leave the sickness behind. How long till testing for you now Maggie?

I tested BFN as of 30 min ago at 11dpo. Headed into 5th month ttc. Getting tired of it.

I am 1dpo today, yay for entering the TWW! :coffee:
We did the deed yesterday, 2 days before and today (just to be extra sure).
This is our first month actively TTC after a CP last month.

Still lurking here :) my partner and I have decided to stop trying so hard, so I've put down the charts and temps put down ovulation tests and haven't bought any pregnancy tests. I'm going to do this the old fashioned way and just wait for AF to arrive and forget about it till then. My partner and I only DTD once this cycle because he's been away so much so I know I've got no chance specially because he fell out haha. But AF is due in 4 days 6 days if it goes by my last cycle so we're going to try a little harder haha

Hey Jords. Hi Millie!

AF got me today. Oooooh well. Jords I
May be with you on this one.

12 dpo limbo here, waiting on AF to start. Negative FRER this morning.

My LP was 11 days last month, with spotting on 10dpo.

Had some AF type sluggish feeling about an hour ago but cervix still closed.

Hi there Maryanne I’m still checking in every so often to see how everyone is :) I’ve had zero luck I’ve had a M/C. :( Absolutely devistating, doc says everything is fine and now with the M/C we know I can get PG, I’m adamant that there is something wrong with me but I’m sure I’m just going crazy. I’ve pretty much given up all hope :( . But we’ll see. Who knows maybe it’s just not the right time for me :(. How are you and your pregnancy going?

Oh jords I'm so sorry. Are you ok? Feel free to message me privately if you ever need to talk. I'm so upset for you. Don't give up hope.

I'm ok thank you. We are having a little girl. There's a few complications with the pregnancy and baby may need to be delivered quite early but she's a fighter, I know she will get through all of this.

Thank you :) I’d be lying if I said I was okay, but I’ll get through it, I have amazing support from my friends and family.

Oh dear :/ she does sound like a fighter! I hope all goes well for you!

Still here checking in now and then. Jords sending positive vibes your way, and a hug!

Maryanne congrats on the little girl!!! Any names picked out?

Do you mind me asking about the complications?

Still no bfp for me. Turns out DH has a low sperm count. Currently have him on fertilaid, si we will see how the next few months go!

We had our 20 week scan today, she had an irregular heartbeat, possibly only one kidney and there's a large bleed near the placenta. I'm trying to stay positive but obviosly really worried. I just hope everything will be ok and she will arrive safely. Her name is India Grace.

I'm really crossing my fingers for all of you, your all in my thoughts and hope you get bfps very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->