2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

Hmm okay still no AF did a test BFN I'm confused!

Back in the tww for me! 3 dpo I think.

Had ewcm last Wednesday and Thursday, and bd'd wed thurs sat and sun. Didn't use an opk until Sunday, and it was negative Sunday and Monday. So I O'd somewhere between Wednesday and Saturday I think!

Well timed bd'ing, but have no idea if the reversal worked and if there's live mobile sperm right now. Time will tell I suppose!

Still no AF today I don't feel 'different' but for the past few days I felt like AF was coming but today I feel like normal I had tender BB's the day AF was due and eased up yesterday, now they don't hurt at all no cramping headache that has been coming off and on for the past 4 days but I put that down to the ear infection that started yesterday and I do keep thinking AF has come as I keep having an incredible amount of CM I feel like I've peed myself and have to change my underwear. There's three things that I think it could be I ovulated later than I thought (if so I am def not PG as only BD'd at the start of the month) or two I am and it's going to be a late pos or just a weird cycle i don't want to get my hopes up for nothing but ive never been late since getting the implanon out my longest is 27 days and I'm now past that

Fingers crossed for you hopeful!

ugh still no AF and still BFN what is going on with me!!

Just threw up at work, came home and threw up 6 more times. Likely, this is food related (although I never get sick from food). It's too early for it to be a symptom, right?

Maybe, maybe not? I got really sick a few months ago and it was all due the hormones from ovulation to AF I reckon it's too early for pregnancy symptoms but could be due to extra hormones related to the start of a pregnancy :)

Aww I hope you feel better soon :( this is so frustrating 4 days late now and even when I was on the implanon I had a regularish AF I always skipped a month but it came every two months of 26 days if I counted 26 days from the last AF and then count another 26 from when I should have been due and then af would come as if I had one 26 days earlier it's so confusing

Uggggh I'm out this month already. I ovulate around the fifth and my husband isn't going to be Around.

Grumble.

Oh no :( dam I hate that :/ it was going to be like that for me this cycle but desperation got the better of me and I drove 3 hours to go to my partner and paid $200 to stay lol if I don't get BFP this cycle and I paid $200 for my cycle to muck around on me and not be PG I'm going to be so mad haha we even were super chill about it had some drinks and chilled out

Sorry to hear ladies.

I am not sure what dpo I am, somewhere between 6-8. Waiting another week to test.

Having lots of discharge during this 2ww. Usually I'm as dry as a desert down there during my 2ww.
This time, I've had ewcm long after ovulating, and it was mixed with creamy cm. I've also had Los of creamy cm with no ewcm mixed in.

Hopefully this change is a good one!

Currently on CD7 waiting for my fertile window :)

Ok. Positive OPK today! Good luck ladies. About to head into my TWW 4th cyxle.

I'm pretty much out this cycle partner and I DTD last night and I'm ovulating around this time but he accidentally fell out just as he was finishing TMI I'm sorry and he's gone away so I think I've missed it :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->