2 lines on 10miu test ***update 14th feb***

Ciz I'm sorry have you tried aft wee? My fmu is rubbish. Had my scan today and not looking too good, just have to keep hoping, good luck to you ladies waiting on AF xxxxx

Another really faint bfp for me... Ffs :/

Is that with the cheap Internet ones hun?

Yeah, like you, I was using the last few.
And like you again, I'd have got a positive by now. (I'm not copying you, I swear!)

I'm 14dpo/15dpo and due on today/tomorrow but AF hasn't shown her ugly face yet!
Even just BD'd with the OH and still nothing.. \\:D/

I did a boots test at 11dpo and got a :bfn: but haven't done anything except IC's since. Still got my CB digi but its soo costly that i dont wanna pee on it :(

Ciz I'm sorry have you tried aft wee? My fmu is rubbish. Had my scan today and not looking too good, just have to keep hoping, good luck to you ladies waiting on AF xxxxx

Thanks hun but I think I kinda half knew it would be bfn think that's why I was so reluctant to tell the other half glad I didn't now lol.
I'm not going to be testing again unless period is no show but gonna be lurking on here to see how everyone is doing. Talking of which was it today (Wednesday) you had a scan done hun or next week? Xx

Another really faint bfp for me... Ffs :/

Is that with the cheap Internet ones hun?

Yeah, like you, I was using the last few.
And like you again, I'd have got a positive by now. (I'm not copying you, I swear!)

I'm 14dpo/15dpo and due on today/tomorrow but AF hasn't shown her ugly face yet!
Even just BD'd with the OH and still nothing.. \\:D/

I did a boots test at 11dpo and got a :bfn: but haven't done anything except IC's since. Still got my CB digi but its soo costly that i dont wanna pee on it :(

Lol. It's amazing how you can have similar stories to people you never met.
Know what you mean I bought cb digital for £10 justifying in my head it's only £5 each lol. Still not used them I know those much hated words will pop up.

Keeping fingers crossed xx

do you think it'll be okay to POAS now? the CB digi..?

sent the pic to my mum explaining that i'd had 2 faint positives (she used to work in contraception, ultrasounds and as a receptionist in drs..plus I'm one of 12 so she's super savvy with pregnancy tests! ) and waiting to see what she thinks.

read that a false positive is unlikely..

I would use it either tomorrow or day after if AF still hasn't arrived. I know it's hard waiting lol. But if your getting these faint lines now may just be enough for it pick up.
Looking forward to what your mum thinks =)

Thanks ciz yeah was today, although my lining was thick and there was a small sac that was it! I was expecting a bigger sac and yolk but she said it could just be too early. Will have another scan in 2 weeks. I've never seen an evap on a SD test:( I don't think I trust them as much now xxxx

Thanks ciz yeah was today, although my lining was thick and there was a small sac that was it! I was expecting a bigger sac and yolk but she said it could just be too early. Will have another scan in 2 weeks. I've never seen an evap on a SD test:( I don't think I trust them as much now xxxx

Hmm well if it helps. My dd was dated a week behind what I thought she was at her 12 week scan which worried me but now I got a cheeky 1 year old. Glad you were able to see something still something to keep hopes up hun!! Keeping everything crossed for you lovely!! Please keep in touch =)
Yeah I know most the reviews were all great. Really is just my luck i got a evap. Still 4 days to go before AF but I'm 20 odd days past ov now xxx

Well my mum said do the CB digi so I did, and low and behold...:bfn:

:growlmad: For goodness sake!

Checked my app- I'm 14dpo, was due AF visit today.... now have 1 IC left (I'd stashed it for this moment :haha:) gonna attempt to wait 2 days and see if anything new arises. I say attempt because I know I'll probably pee on it at 1AM... I have no patience!

In fact, I just ordered more tests on Amazon. Different brand and seller though... but starting to worry i have a wee problem.. (haha, see my pun? I'm so daaamn funny!)

Is there a rehab center for us POAS-addicts?! :help:

Lol. Could be good thing hopefully build up those levels. How many dpo are you? Xx

I don't really know tbh. I have never charted, temped or used opk's. I've always fallen pregnant 'first go' so to speak. Last time took a couple of cycles. Then since the mc my cycles haven't been as regular, although last one seemed to have settled into 28/29 days. So I guessed purely from the dates and cm, but today is cd29. But still nothing has happened.

Well my mum said do the CB digi so I did, and low and behold...:bfn:

:growlmad: For goodness sake!

Checked my app- I'm 14dpo, was due AF visit today.... now have 1 IC left (I'd stashed it for this moment :haha:) gonna attempt to wait 2 days and see if anything new arises. I say attempt because I know I'll probably pee on it at 1AM... I have no patience!

In fact, I just ordered more tests on Amazon. Different brand and seller though... but starting to worry i have a wee problem.. (haha, see my pun? I'm so daaamn funny!)

Is there a rehab center for us POAS-addicts?! :help:

Which seller did you get them from, I had the same batch as you and the ones I've just ordered are from the same one again. Mine are from Home Health UK.

Well I'm out :witch: was awaiting me when I got up. Oh well, looks like a date with a hot water bottle today for me. Good luck everybody else! xx

no af for me yet....now a day late but keep feeling 'wet' down there (and not in the nice way..) and going to the toilet to check.

Fully expecting her to show her ugly face.

Tested with my last IC- :bfn:

now we wait!

Sorry ur out nat,
Amanda u have as much patience as me lol none
Hate that when u run out tho
I'm only 6dpo .. Resisting the urge to test...
Ciz any more tests?

Sorry ur out nat,
Amanda u have as much patience as me lol none
Hate that when u run out tho
I'm only 6dpo .. Resisting the urge to test...
Ciz any more tests?

Thank you. Really has hit me hard, now another month to have to wait, sitting here in cramping pain crying my eyes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->