2 lines on 10miu test ***update 14th feb***

Ciz how are you doing did af get you? Hope not!

With opk's do you have to do them at the same time everyday? If it's best to do lunch time, it'll be a bit awkward for me on saturdays, as I work all day saturdays, rest of time i'm at home (apart from monday evenings I work and usually tuesday evenings i'm out)

I think around lunch is normally better hun
U cud do it wen u return from work
But u may miss ur surge
Some ladies have short surges

How do ladies who work do it? I think I'd get some funny looks if I was doing this in the sainsburys staff toilets! lol!!

So you only get a surge for a short length of time, like just a few hours or would it not stay high for longer, so that I could catch it when I got home at say about 6:30. I suppose it's my first cycle testing it so bit of trial and error!

good luck with it hun =) hope it works out for you using them xxx

Still no AF, no cramps, no tinged discharge - or any discharge for that matter. Neg tests..... what the heck is going on!!hmmm =(

Ciz how are you doing did af get you? Hope not!

With opk's do you have to do them at the same time everyday? If it's best to do lunch time, it'll be a bit awkward for me on saturdays, as I work all day saturdays, rest of time i'm at home (apart from monday evenings I work and usually tuesday evenings i'm out)

I think around lunch is normally better hun
U cud do it wen u return from work
But u may miss ur surge
Some ladies have short surges

How do ladies who work do it? I think I'd get some funny looks if I was doing this in the sainsburys staff toilets! lol!!

So you only get a surge for a short length of time, like just a few hours or would it not stay high for longer, so that I could catch it when I got home at say about 6:30. I suppose it's my first cycle testing it so bit of trial and error!

Ha not sure hun really I think I would be doing it at work :)

good luck with it hun =) hope it works out for you using them xxx

Still no AF, no cramps, no tinged discharge - or any discharge for that matter. Neg tests..... what the heck is going on!!hmmm =(

Very strange hun :(

Still nothing
Today's test [URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150207_023111.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/Mobile%20Uploads/20150207_023111.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

My eyes must be playing tricks with me
U sure u can't see anything
Sure I can

well blinking heck!!! how did i miss that.....

i think i was prob just expecting a stronger line by now. still no sign of AF. think i will ring docs at end of the week see if i can get bloods if still nothing.

Well finally 5 days late AF has made its appearance. And never been more happy lol. Been having neg test after neg test just wanted AF to arrive so can start new cycle. Got doctors appointment in a week to see if there's a reason why my cycle lengths are about 40 days long now. Hopefully next month we will have happier news. Fingers crossed =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->