2 lines on 10miu test ***update 14th feb***

Sorry ur out nat,
Amanda u have as much patience as me lol none
Hate that when u run out tho
I'm only 6dpo .. Resisting the urge to test...
Ciz any more tests?

Thank you. Really has hit me hard, now another month to have to wait, sitting here in cramping pain crying my eyes out.

O hun :( take some ibru n get that hot water bottle out, if u wanna chat pm me,

Well I'm out :witch: was awaiting me when I got up. Oh well, looks like a date with a hot water bottle today for me. Good luck everybody else! xx

oh no nasty :witch: get lots of yummy treats =) good luck new cycle hun fingers crossed for you xxxx

well af is here for me too :(

tests mustve been dodgy.. see you next month guys :(

Well I'm out :witch: was awaiting me when I got up. Oh well, looks like a date with a hot water bottle today for me. Good luck everybody else! xx

oh no nasty :witch: get lots of yummy treats =) good luck new cycle hun fingers crossed for you xxxx

Yes deffo comfort food. I do slimming world but that might be out the window today. Did you know it is the actual law to eat chocolate when you have af!!! :thumb up:

And guess what the postman delivered!! Oh well at least they weren't a wasted purchase, i'll need them next month!!

Any news from you ciz?

Amandapanda1 - i know that exact 'wet' feeling. your like nooooo please noooo run to toilets lol.

pipsbabybean - no test today hun. little one was up a lot last night, so in sleep mode went to toilet so i have held out testing for now haha. been cramping so i expect its gearing up, will have to wait and see.

ahhh amandapanda1 sorry hun i missed the witch got you. she is on form today ergh!!!!! nasty nasty thing!! get lots yummy treats ladies xxxxxx

Oh no what a shame, stupid :witch: Well we can be cycle buddies now - here's to cd1 and onwards!

Oh and my 2nd lot of ic came today (bit late!!) but they are from the same seller as before but are a different batch number than the last lot we had, so hopefully won't be getting all those horrible evaps or whatever it was on the last ones.

Feeling a little bit better than I did earlier. Have decided to use opk's next cycle as not used them before. Struck lucky with Belle and Poppy and fell pregnant 1st cycles, then it was 2 cycles for the pregnancy that mc. I'm looking forward to being in a little bit more 'control' as it were and hopefully pinpoint a bit more when I ov. I might get lucky next time anyway but I'm going to be 39 in March and feel I can't chance it again. I can hear that clock a ticking!!!

O no sorry Amanda
Witch is on top form today isn't she
Ciz- I feel u on the sleep my to are little monkeys

Nat that's good about the opks
I think they really help
I'm kinda lucky I get terrible ov pain so I can test that day and get a pos,

ergh what a day. my poor bub had her year old jabs today and i'm still dealing with the food poisoning that i had from monday. such a bad belly and feeling sick on top of that.. all i need now is AF to top it off.

Oh no what a shame, stupid :witch: Well we can be cycle buddies now - here's to cd1 and onwards!

Oh and my 2nd lot of ic came today (bit late!!) but they are from the same seller as before but are a different batch number than the last lot we had, so hopefully won't be getting all those horrible evaps or whatever it was on the last ones.

Feeling a little bit better than I did earlier. Have decided to use opk's next cycle as not used them before. Struck lucky with Belle and Poppy and fell pregnant 1st cycles, then it was 2 cycles for the pregnancy that mc. I'm looking forward to being in a little bit more 'control' as it were and hopefully pinpoint a bit more when I ov. I might get lucky next time anyway but I'm going to be 39 in March and feel I can't chance it again. I can hear that clock a ticking!!!

glad your feeling better hun. I had m/c in october too 5/6 weeks gone. the pregnancy was such a surprise so it was so lush just finding out but taken from us week later =( now my periods averaging 38 days such a long wait. I hope the OPKS work for you hun they unfortunately dont for me. but since the m/c my body seems to be telling me by ov bleed (well i hope its that anyway =S ) and the usual cramping. really hope you and the other ladies get BFP'S =)

glad your feeling better hun. I had m/c in october too 5/6 weeks gone. the pregnancy was such a surprise so it was so lush just finding out but taken from us week later =( now my periods averaging 38 days such a long wait. I hope the OPKS work for you hun they unfortunately dont for me. but since the m/c my body seems to be telling me by ov bleed (well i hope its that anyway =S ) and the usual cramping. really hope you and the other ladies get BFP'S =)

I'm using OPK's this cycle too!!! let's do it!

Kick ass... !

Ooh, have you used them before? I'm not sure when to start using them, was thinking a week from now, maybe a little early, but just to check in case i o early.

I used them with cycle just gone and started on day 10 as that's the day they turned up.. My cycles are super irregular though x

Cd 10 is a good day, think they say one around lunch time until u cd14 ish then start doing two-three a day until you see a change
I read most women get their surge in the late avo evening :)

Ciz how are you doing did af get you? Hope not!

With opk's do you have to do them at the same time everyday? If it's best to do lunch time, it'll be a bit awkward for me on saturdays, as I work all day saturdays, rest of time i'm at home (apart from monday evenings I work and usually tuesday evenings i'm out)

With opk's do you have to do them at the same time everyday? If it's best to do lunch time, it'll be a bit awkward for me on saturdays, as I work all day saturdays, rest of time i'm at home (apart from monday evenings I work and usually tuesday evenings i'm out)

Still no sign of AF yet hun but don't feel preg or expecting af either very odd.

I think around lunch is normally better hun
U cud do it wen u return from work
But u may miss ur surge
Some ladies have short surges

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78