2 months of a normal cycle

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Must have been - I've always told OH I *was* 28 days & well on the 2 months I felt 'different' there it was spot on 28 days :D

Glad in my own little way although AF has really drained me this month from the minute go! Its been quite heavy & I just feel weak & tired but feel a little better today :D

Looking forward to the new year, moving house & seeing what comes next! I have tried talking to OH properly about it but well I'm not having much joy :( I know plans can't always go to plan or happen when we want but I'd liek some idea of what we want in the future with TTC & in general as a couple :D I love making plans it gives me something to look forward to than moping about!!

Oh well heres another month heading my way with no OPKs, temping & general being nutty :lol:

:dust:

Excellent, and good luck with your plans hun! x

im glad your cycle is settling honey...maybe oh just wants to enjoy the festive season too and talk later...hope you both keep well and you will get there in the end honey...bxox

Thanks BB - I shoudl really get back to my journal than random threads :lol:
Tam said:
Excellent, and good luck with your plans hun! x
Hmmmm lol :roll:

its a tough one to talk about, i think they(blokes) panic sometimes when we want to "talk", my DH rolls his eyes ands looks for the nearest door when i say i want to talk about us/future etc etc. The fact you,ve got this far together and are planning your big day is just the best!! enjoy a break and leave all the big stuff till after xmas? xx

Just once without rolling eyes or bickering would be great I'm starting to feel old I mean we're aware of options (basic details) but well theres money & time for appointments etc - We don't have that much time! I don't want to be an old Mum I want my first in my 20's :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->