2 more weeks until TTC - BORED!

maria86

Reaction score
What do you do to pass the time and take your mind off this waiting game? :coffee:

find a project! I've just started a patchwork quilt. I'm really slow at sewing so it might keep me busy all holiday... maybe!

Is there anything else you need to do before ttc? seen your doctor/ dentist? started folic acid?

If you really are twiddling your thumbs maybe chill for a bit, get a haircut or do something else for you :D And/ or do something awesome with your LO - it's easter holidays here - don't know if its the same where you are (?) - lots of lovely spring things to do :D

Im waiting for my crown to be fitted on April 13 :growlmad: Hate dental work :cry:

Im in Toronto (Canada) and it is still freeeeeezing here :cold:

oh yes i read before about you waiting for dentist - obviously what got it on my mind! Don't think anyone likes dental work- but it'll be your last one before LO - So that's exciting!

Ah not quite spring yet then! To be honest the weather here is pants too - it's stormy and windy so we're staying in as much as possible.

It's just over 3 weeks for me and it's really dragging now :(

Luckily I have a wedding over the bank holiday to keep me occupied and then like Emmy said I'm going to try and think of a little hobby to keep me occupied - I have bought some fabric to make a blanket.

ugh.... time is sloooow lol it's funny how I wasn't sure we were ready and I really did not enjoy my last pregnancy, yet now, all I can think about is gettin pregnant :haha:

Also, ladies, do you drink alcohol 2-3 weeks before TTC? ( I mean a glass of wine or one beer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->