2 positive and 2 negstive test results 8 and 9 dpo

zainy2015

Reaction score
hi there,

Hubby and I have been trying to conceive our seconds for sometime now. I take ferma to help me ovulate. Yesterday(8dpo) I got a very faint positive with the equate pregnancy test, then I took the FRER test and it was a clear negative. This morning((dpo) I took the FRER digital test and it was not pregnant. Then I took he equate pregnancy test a couple hours later and again it has a very faint positive.

Here are the positives:

What do you think???I cant wait any longer!!

Attachments

• IMG_0524.jpg
    IMG_0524.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0509.jpg
    IMG_0509.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 27
I see something on your tests and it could definitely be the start of something, but I personally would wait to get excited until something shows on the FRER or another test. I got lines like that on similar tests (maybe even the same brand?) last cycle, all well under the time limit, and when I got my serum hCG checked, it was < 1 miU/mL. I don't even know how it's possible to get a faint line on a hpt with an hCG that low.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-line-update-af-arrived-14-dpo-post-59-a.html

So now I'll really take the blue dye test results with a grain of salt and wait for something to show in a pink/purple dye test like Wondfo/FRER.

Your line DOES look more pronounced than mine though, so I think it could be the start of something! Can you get some Wondfos off Amazon? I love them!

Yes I have ordered them before but ran out. I will wait and test again tomorrow :) I have a blood test on Friday which would put me at 12 dpo but it's so hard to wait!!

I think it's too soon, and maybe try to get away from the blue dye testers. I got false positives, or what I thought were positives, from the blue tests.

I wish you luck though. Retest in a few days and see. :hugs:

Blood test was negative today. I won't be buying blue dye tests anymore.....

Same exact thing happened to me. I feel your pain, so, so sorry. I will never trust blue dyes again either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->