• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 Under 2 Club!!! Join here! 2+under 2 welcome!

Hii! Can I join? I'm Ally, mummy to Luke 18 months and Tommy (Tom) 3weeks :) hi everyone!!

Yay!
How is everyone? I'm up at 5 to 4 in the morning feeding Tommy currently, and Luke's sick :( not good!!

Ewww my son gets up between 8-9 most days, makes me happy but I'm up at 545am tomorrow for work blah!

Oh yuck! Tom is just up intermittently all night, being so young. Lukes really poorly tonight :( I don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight!!

haha ya you can't expect a 3 week old to be sleeping regularly! I'm going to be in the same boat in a few weeks :D

Welcome Ally! Hope your son feels better soon :hugs:

Haha, I just whish he wasn't quite so noctournal. Ooh good luck. It's very rewarding. When you hear your eldest say the babys name/rock them when they're crying/ stroke their head it's amazing!!!

Thanks, it's his first REAL cold and it's hit him like a tonne of bricks. Poor little guy.

I have a crappy cold thats making me gag from the coughing and giving me terrible headaches so I sympathize, I hope he's better soon.

Welcome Ally! :hi:
Ive added you and your boys to the front list :thumbup:

hope you can manage with the sleep :hugs:

Tiff, get feeling better :flow:

Does anyone know if Parkep or shortie1990 (Sarah) had their LOs yet? :shrug:

Ohp! Nevermind! Just saw their siggys!

CONGRATS ON OUR FIRST ARRIVAL!!!!!!
:cloud9: Introducing Myla :cloud9:
who appears to have made her debute on Nov 3rd, 2011!

Best WiShEs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WELCOME TO THE WORLD
:flow: Naomi Rose Taylor :flow:
Born November 19th, 2011​

Aww congrats to them!!! And holy cow can't believe it's Melissa's turn already!!! :shock: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->