• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 Under 2 Club!!! Join here! 2+under 2 welcome!

yeah thats the part im dreading..isaiah is already such a busy body (even those with kids our age notice how busy he is)...so i have a feeling its gonna suck getting up every 10 seconds to fix something or take something away from him....on the bright side at least i'll get my exercise in :haha:

Speaking of busy kids... my kid just figured out how to pry up the vents on the floor :dohh: we did so well keeping them hidden till now. Steph Skyler is a VERY busy kid so I can relate to that. I'm worried he's going to be hard to handle when he gets a bit more independent.

haha ya Peyton likes the floor vents too.

Pretty Sakura, that is why our tree isn';t up yet either. I just have no ambition to even bother because I know they are just going to be all over it.

Glad I'm not the only one dreading it. I think boys in general are little more busy. My friends with boys never get a break. Abigail keeps me on my toes but you guys have all the good stories. :haha:

no Jasmine was really annoying with the tree too haha... its not just boys :p I am dreading it because I have 2 of them that will be harrassing the tree this year.

I don't know what I'm going to do in terms of protecting the tree, I want to put it up but it scares me! It's bad enough when our cat wants to climb it and bat the bulbs! We do have a hook directly above where we normally put it so I think we're going to try to anchor it this year then add an additional anchor on the wall that way if either the cat or Skyler falls into or tries to climb it, it shouldn't fall at least. We also have shatter proof bulbs hung with ribbon and no hooks, no tinsel just come garland and two sets of lights. As baby proofed as I think it can get.

Reading that Tiff has made me want to wait even longer to bother with the tree. :haha:

Well we finally got the tree up...isaiah has been quite curious...and has taken a couple ornaments off...but after using my "stern voice" a few times, he hasn't it touched it...i felt bad though because my "stern voice" made him cry...but i guess at least he is leaving it alone?

have you guys ever seen those upside down christmas trees? My uncle had one and its pretty cool...should have gotten one so little fingers are less likely to touch it :haha:

This is just one of the many.
My uncles looked more like a tree from Dr. Suess and his hung from the ceiling (i think).

Attachments

• unusualchristmastrees03j.jpg
    unusualchristmastrees03j.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 3
Guess you can't put a star or an angel on top of that one though :rofl:

You could if it hung from the ceiling but that would be asking for trouble. :haha: I"m going to go google the crap out of those and see if I find some good ones.

That is so strange to me. They have been around I guess for awhile. Pssh they are like double and even triple the price of a reg fake tree. No thanks. :haha:

:rofl: how bought it! lol

My uncle had his up....about ...i wanna say in 2004, so yeah theyve been around for quite some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->